Pictures over exposed

Search This thread

vonuzu

Feb 10, 2011
Strumica, Macedonia
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Hi all,
I have a problem with the pictures that I make with the phone. They are too exposed, there is too much white, or brightness.. I dont know how to call it.. When im taking a picture and if there is a part of the sky or a window or any kind of light source, the thing I'm taking a picture off is not visible.
3eze8apa.jpg

See what I'm talking about..
I'm using stock settings, stock camera app and arhd 31.0.
If someone has some tips, please share.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008
Can't do much about this, because most of the picture has the correct brightness.
You could try some better camera software which 'sees' the over exposed parts too (bracketing) for instance: Camera FV-5
Just try the free version

Reactions: vonuzu

vonuzu

Feb 10, 2011
Strumica, Macedonia
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Can't do much about this, because most of the picture has the correct brightness.
You could try some better camera software which 'sees' the over exposed parts too (bracketing) for instance: Camera FV-5

Thanks for trying to help. :)
I was wondering if someone else hase the same problem?
I use to had a s2 and s3 and on both of them the pictures were better than from my note 2..

How are your pictures?

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008
I use to had a s2 and s3 and on both of them the pictures were better than from my note 2..

How are your pictures?

I use this app, as I said, which I like a lot. Haven't got much over exposed problems. Try the free version and you'll know

Reactions: vonuzu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How are your pictures?

I use this app, as I said, which I like a lot. Haven't got much over exposed problems. Try the free version and you'll know
    Had this on 4.3 stock. Now flashed 4.4.2 omega 29 and problem seems gone. Not sure if this is because of this rom.