New Rom

Search This thread

adgj533

Jan 18, 2012
there is another AOSP rom in the GT n7105 section that also works on tolteatt model. im not a dev but i flashed it and it works well. its called CM remix rom. I never knew about it until a few days ago so if anyone is looking for a better rom than any other here go check it out. I will ask the dev to post a link here too.
thanks
heres the link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658573

all credits go to ROM DEVS not me

Reactions: Namorbrowneyes

adgj533

Jan 18, 2012
I didn't mean it any negative way. I meant like as in customization. It has a lot try it for urself
And I have used all roms on here and gave my thanks to devs. And have donated to almost all of them. So instead of looking for phrase I said and quoting it, go and see if u like the rom. Coz that's what I was trying to do. Just to let people know that there is also another rom out there. I didn't mean any offense to anyone. It's bc people like u who read between the lines things like this even come up

Last edited:

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
I didn't mean it any negative way. I meant like as in customization. It has a lot try it for urself
And I have used all roms on here and gave my thanks to devs. And have donated to almost all of them. So instead of looking for phrase I said and quoting it, go and see if u like the rom. Coz that's what I was trying to do. Just to let people know that there is also another rom out there. I didn't mean any offense to anyone. It's bc people like u who read between the lines things like this even come up

We appreciate the offering...
It just sounded a bit condescending is all...
Purely unintentional as well I'm sure...

Any code is good code when we get it added to the list of great ROMs found here...
So I'll offer the first olive branch...and say thank you...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

adgj533

Jan 18, 2012

Any code is good code when we get it added to the list of great ROMs found here...

no problem, just doing my civic duty sir :D

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Maybe change the title and request the mods to move this over to the General Thread. Since this is more informational.

And perhaps edit the OP post to clarify your intentions. Since it comes down to personal preference it's hard to declare a ROM the best.

I can see how Infamous would get bent. Quality is #1 out of that group. As someone who has put in a metric a** ton of hours on a MK6 Touchwiz ROM. I can see how it could be taken wrong.

infamous916

Just to clarify I wasn't upset or anything I just felt that someone needed to give that PSA. And as a game developer I know you can't please everyone and they all have preferences but claiming that something is better than someone else's free work is a bit disrespectful on XDA imo. Day to day talk is different as that's your preference. For example I think it was disrespectful for someone on here to basically mirror a ROM change a few thing and claim as their own but I would never say anymore than that on here. @gregsarg knows what I'm talking about

Sent from my SM-G900F

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "A better Rom than any on here"
    Great way to compliment the developers that give you custom OS for free. They spend hours getting these together, have some respect or go build your own Roms.

Sent from my SM-G900F
    Just to clarify I wasn't upset or anything I just felt that someone needed to give that PSA. And as a game developer I know you can't please everyone and they all have preferences but claiming that something is better than someone else's free work is a bit disrespectful on XDA imo. Day to day talk is different as that's your preference. For example I think it was disrespectful for someone on here to basically mirror a ROM change a few thing and claim as their own but I would never say anymore than that on here. @gregsarg knows what I'm talking about

Sent from my SM-G900F

no problem, just doing my civic duty sir :D
    Maybe change the title and request the mods to move this over to the General Thread. Since this is more informational.

And perhaps edit the OP post to clarify your intentions. Since it comes down to personal preference it's hard to declare a ROM the best.

I can see how Infamous would get bent. Quality is #1 out of that group. As someone who has put in a metric a** ton of hours on a MK6 Touchwiz ROM. I can see how it could be taken wrong.