[ROM] [WWE] Cruzer ROM Series [Last version] [Development Stopped] (13/11/2010)

Search This thread

clemo71

Jun 18, 2008
Leicester
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Hi, this ROM's pretty good. Seems fast and stable so far. One thing I have noticed is that when you try to rearrange the home tabs, after you've clicked on done the tabs are still in the same position as before.

Am I doing something wrong?

Apart from that......pretty nice.

I'll probably flash 0.7.1. later today.

zkid2010

May 17, 2010
Spokane, WA
Hi, this ROM's pretty good. Seems fast and stable so far. One thing I have noticed is that when you try to rearrange the home tabs, after you've clicked on done the tabs are still in the same position as before.

I get the same behavior when I tried it.

tomtom140

Sep 9, 2009
Toronto
Hi again...thanks for you hard work.

Now my findings: on the main screen is is recommended to remove the "Song Title" player, because I am still not able to ad any titles and the song icon is white...simple does not look good.

After installing soft (.cab) files, I still not get the OK confirmation button...I have re install your fix from post #4 and nothing happen.

Cheers

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
Hi again...thanks for you hard work.

Now my findings: on the main screen is is recommended to remove the "Song Title" player, because I am still not able to ad any titles and the song icon is white...simple does not look good.

After installing soft (.cab) files, I still not get the OK confirmation button...I have re install your fix from post #4 and nothing happen.

Cheers
I will change the home layout in the next build :)

About the start/ok button, Did you try to soft reset after the installation?

Last edited:

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA

I get the same behavior when I tried it.

There seems to be an issue with that ... I will try to fix it for the next release. Thanks for the feedback :)

You are fast and best. Thanks dude.

You are most welcome m8 ;)

D

Demon_man

downloading now mate been looking for a few days something new to try, and a day off so will test a bit :)

tRIACTIs

Feb 22, 2009
ok here my impressions:

as anyone else i've also notices that it's fast and stable (especialy for a beta)! so far, so good...

what i really like is the "look and feel" - it's absolut fantastic and a kind of "unique". nearly every rom looks like the other. but your's is very special and i LOVE it!!!

what i don't like ist the very very light weight! of course, we are all "big boys" and can install all the thing we need. but i've spend many hours last night searching and installing all the basic stuff like total commander or even "notes" which i use very often. as i said, we can install all the things we need, but for this i really miss some kind of autoinstall. maybe you should cook in XDA_UC? sure, i also can use sashimi but that's to complicated for me. i like to have a folder on my sd card where i just put in all the cab's i need for the ROM i flash next and simply remove what i don't need. the fact that i flash my device once (or even more often) a week makes autoinstall essential for me.

my conclusion: i'm back on Energy for now (which is in less then 30 mins full configured and customised for daily use) but will definitely observe the further progress and try again if there is an autoinstall ;)

i would prefer a second version of your ROM with the same "look and feel" but also most of the basic stock apps and often used tools (like total commander).

anyway: absolutly great job so far!!! keep it up...

zkid2010

May 17, 2010
Spokane, WA
ok here my impressions:

as anyone else i've also notices that it's fast and stable (especialy for a beta)! so far, so good...

what i really like is the "look and feel" - it's absolut fantastic and a kind of "unique". nearly every rom looks like the other. but your's is very special and i LOVE it!!!

what i don't like ist the very very light weight! of course, we are all "big boys" and can install all the thing we need. but i've spend many hours last night searching and installing all the basic stuff like total commander or even "notes" which i use very often. as i said, we can of install all the things we need, but for this i really miss some kind of autoinstall. maybe you should cook in XDA_UC? sure, i also can use sashimi but that's to complicated for me. i like to have a folder on my sd card where i just put in all the cab's i need for the ROM i flash next and simply remove what i don't need. the fact that i flash my device once (or even more often) a week makes autoinstall essential for me.

my conclusion: i'm back on Energy for now (which is in less then 30 mins full configured and customised for daily use) but will definitely observe the further progress and try again if there is an autoinstall ;)

i would prefer a second version of your ROM with the same "look and feel" but also most of the basic stock apps and often used tools (like total commander).

anyway: absolutly great job so far!!! keep it up...

- Agree, it is a fast rom, very stable so far in 24-48hrs (nice work!)
- Would also like you to include an autoinstall option (toms or xda_uc) as mentioned.
- Me, I think what you include is just right. I really only install cleanram, enablex, and I think dkey's black dialer only - really not much and easily covered by an autoinstaller. Not to pick arguments but anything beyond the field of apps you include we can get in a cab in 2 seconds anywhere. I think it would be overkill adding more and it's better left up to user pref.
- Unlike another tester, I actually happen to like your Home tab layout. My first flash I thought 'no way', but ya know, it's simple, clean, has my music player there so it's ftw IMNSHO ;)

Finally, keep at it bro, this is looking to be one of the better roms around which is saying alot considering the field you're up against :D

Thanks for your work man and please, keep up the great effort!

steeldragonnyc

Oct 7, 2007
NYC
I love the rom. You are doing an awesome job with it. I only have one problem. I cant receive MMS. any ideas? Thanks again

Last edited:

kit0515

Feb 19, 2008
Toronto
Hey, a suggestioon would be to remove the bottom toolbar and remap all those keys to the soft keys like the CleanEX series. I think it would make it extremely clean and all.

Keep up the good work!

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
I would like to thank you all for participating in my beta ROM.

Im really glad that most of you are satisfied with it. Please continue on giving me feedbacks, so i can continue on making it better for the next releases :)

As you've mentioned, xda UC is really necessary, and i will include it in the next release.

As for the MMS issue, I should say that i didnt notice any problem yet. I would appreciate if other testers can tell me whether they have the same issue or not.

I will try to cook a premium version as well that includes all the necessary apps for those of you who need a fully featured rom.

and lastly, I want to thank you guys again for keeping me motivated by your comments and feedbacks :)

tRIACTIs

Feb 22, 2009
that's realy great news for me!!!
testing ROMs is one of my favorite hobbies :D

i'm glad that i get soon an other chance to flash your ROM (because i really really really love the basic) and of course will support your work with a donation as soon as the ROM is in a status where i'm able to fully use it in less then an hour after flashing... ;)

FlawlesStyle

Apr 5, 2008
Any reason Google Maps is cooked right in? I prefer Bing for turn-by-turn navigation/maps...seems easier to give users the cabs for either instead of defaulting to one.

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Touch screen fix makes screen respond weird. Not as responcive as duttys roms or nrgz's.

Can you make the option to make the home screen stock with the black bars?

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
that's realy great news for me!!!
testing ROMs is one of my favorite hobbies :D

i'm glad that i get soon an other chance to flash your ROM (because i really really really love the basic) and of course will support your work with a donation as soon as the ROM is in a status where i'm able to fully use it in less then an hour after flashing... ;)

Thank you m8 :) I appreciate your support

Any reason Google Maps is cooked right in? I prefer Bing for turn-by-turn navigation/maps...seems easier to give users the cabs for either instead of defaulting to one.

Google map has been cooked as one of the basics, since i my self use that very often. but i can remove it and let the users decide whether they want to use GM or Bing

Touch screen fix makes screen respond weird. Not as responcive as duttys roms or nrgz's.

Can you make the option to make the home screen stock with the black bars?

I agree about the touch screen fix. I will remove it for the future releases. about the home screen, can you explain a bit more please? do you mean without the cookie home tab?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Cruzer HD2 ROM Series!

79681226.png

This ROM is my small contribution to this great community :) Nothing much on visual tweaks, since I'm sure most of you will prefer to customize it in the way you'd like it ;)

Cruzer 5th (Codename: Windroid)

cruzer5th.png

Cruzer 4th (Codename: Autumn)

cruzer4.png

Cruzer 3rd (Codename: Clean)

demoii.png

Cruzer - 2 (Codename: Black)

18117174.png

Features:
    - 576 MB RAM enabled
    - TMOUS Compatible
    - HTC Sense 2019 (2.5.20191914.0)
    - HTC messaging 2019 with securebox
    - Light and Stable
    So, "a small contribution ... hah?". It's beyond an amazing piece of work. Fellow! I should bow in respect and in appreciation for this much too gorgeous ROM.

THANK YOU

Thank you so much for your compliment about the ROM; Im really glad you liked it pal :)

Shu, please sell your HD7 and buy an HD2 again :| Aren't you bored 'not cooking'?

Very true ... I totally missed cooking ROMs; and now that wp7 is running on HD2 too, Im starting to think that i really shouldnt have changed my device.

I was planning to upload my latest kitchen (as i have promised) so that anyone can continue this work (if interested), but i lost some of my important files when i was trying to transfer my data on a different computer, so the cruzer kitchen is gone : (

but whats sad, is that htc has stopped developing new winmo 6.5 devices, which means, there wont be anything new/updated to port, (except some minor build updates)

It may not be that bad for HD2 users. I mean with the wp7 and android released for leo (on nand!), People should move on, and leave winmo behind.

but still, i miss cooking roms for HD2 so much. It was a real pleasure to cook for you guys :)
    Cruzer 4th

Here is Cruzer 4th, available for download! but before that, ...

I was very pleased to find out that Cruzer 3rd has been downloaded for about 992 times (629 times from mediafire, & 363 times from VBN-files). To be honest, it was far beyond my expectations. So i would like to thank every one who tried this ROM, & also those who left feedback :) I deeply appreciate it.

And here is some details about Cruzer 4th...

The ROM is based on the official 3.14.531.1 update (fully TMOUS compatible) with updated packages from the latest Oboe and Huashan ROMs. I have also changed the compression to XPR which improves performance, but increases the image file.

Cruzer 4th comes with the amazing CHT2 theme, named "WinDroid V2 Autumn". Thanks to MrBeOTP2 for giving me the permission to cook it. All the credit for this brilliant theme goes to him :)

I have also included an Icon Pack, made by biernes_atrece, and suggested by my friend evolutionqy7. A very special thanks to both of them :)

This is the first beta release, completely re-made from zero. although I have been testing it for two days, I still need your feedbacks about issues, performance & etc.

For download, please refer to post #2. thanks

Edit: Updated version of cruzer-2 and cruzer-3rd will be uploaded next week, plus the latest version of kitchen.
    Hi all I have a problem!
    My HD2 keep change the clock time...+1hour every now and then...
    My location and region settings are correct.
    Has to do with the v3.14? cause I tried different roms and still the same...
    after 3.14 i have this problem...
    Some news!

Cruzer ROM is likely come to HTC One once Cotulla finishes the development of MAGLDR

I have new ideas, but of course, if anyone is still interested in Win-Mo