Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,806 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][3rd June, 2012][MIUI][Strawmetal.Mi][V2.0]

Tip us?

killswitch11
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Well I tried that other wi-fi calling link Javaman83 posted... but no joy on that one. I'll have to move to another ROM. Thanks for the help and good job on this one Strawmetal. Very nice ROM. Just sucks that I live in a empty void of no-signal land. (Ironically it's right in middle of city!)
Device: Nexus 4

ROM: KK 4.4.2 Stock

Recovery: TWRP

Rooted, Franco Kernel

trippinz
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
When will v1.8 be uploaded ? (as in when will it finish uploading?)

strawmetal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch11 View Post
Well I tried that other wi-fi calling link Javaman83 posted... but no joy on that one. I'll have to move to another ROM. Thanks for the help and good job on this one Strawmetal. Very nice ROM. Just sucks that I live in a empty void of no-signal land. (Ironically it's right in middle of city!)
See if this works for you...link

Once again I can't test wifi calling... Please tell me if it works ....
Email: [varunyellina][at][strawmetal][.][com]

albertdb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What languages are included in this ROM? English only? The only thing that prevented me from using other MIUI ROMs is that they didn't include Spanish language. I fully understand English, but it's not the same.

PaganAng3l
Old
Thanks Meter 129
I just flashed this update (1.8) after doing cache +dalvik wipe coming from v1.7, and after getting all set up it is smooth as always. Thanks for keeping us updated Strawmetal.

Here is a mirror of v1.8 on Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/2150210...al.Mi.V1.8.zip
Run, before they find you
The Following User Says Thank You to PaganAng3l For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aresmar
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Any chance I can find a flashable file that adds the Turkish language sw/hw keyboard and dictionary etc?

Phone: Xperia Z (C6603)!..
Current Rom: eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5
Visit my: C6603 4.2.2 Stock Generic TR Rom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whippler
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by slufoot69 View Post
Thats what it is then, I think I have that lockscreen. MIUI V4 lockscreen. Can you recommend a good lockscreen?
I have gone trough a lot of lock screen themes on miui, and none of them seem to be the way i like, I always go back to using widget locker.
Jolla
History:
2004/12->2008/8 Nokia 6630
2008/8 ->2010/12 Nokia 5310
2010/12 -> 2013/12 HTC Desire Z

strawmetal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362

DONATE TO ME
Default V1.8 First run after Superwipe

Email: [varunyellina][at][strawmetal][.][com]

mrfrenchfry
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Horrible lag?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I am having horrible performance with this rom. I don't think it's my oc/uv settings. I've noticed that anytime I use the app killer (when you long hold the home screen), I free up around half of the memory I have free (I only have 80mb total and that value lowers itself randomly). Then it becomes lag free for maybe 20 seconds until I open up any app. The apps in the app killer list differs often too with maps and contacts making appearances often. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or is MIUI still buggy at 4.0?

tomtom72
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hi,
Regarding hickup. Mrfrenchy,
Do you have spare sparts plus installed?
I do not have it at hand, but I remember that I had the same issue with spare parts plus installed, in spare parts plus I had turned on an aggressive option. I do not remember he exact name. Take a look and check it, if spare parts is installed.

Cheers

Tomtom

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Tags
desire z, miui