No registration required

[ROM][3rd June, 2012][MIUI][Strawmetal.Mi][V2.0]

OP strawmetal

7th April 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #191  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 27

181 posts
More
Well I tried that other wi-fi calling link Javaman83 posted... but no joy on that one. I'll have to move to another ROM. Thanks for the help and good job on this one Strawmetal. Very nice ROM. Just sucks that I live in a empty void of no-signal land. (Ironically it's right in middle of city!)
7th April 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 13

142 posts
Donate to Me
When will v1.8 be uploaded ? (as in when will it finish uploading?)
7th April 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #193  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 362

405 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch11

Well I tried that other wi-fi calling link Javaman83 posted... but no joy on that one. I'll have to move to another ROM. Thanks for the help and good job on this one Strawmetal. Very nice ROM. Just sucks that I live in a empty void of no-signal land. (Ironically it's right in middle of city!)

See if this works for you...link

Once again I can't test wifi calling... Please tell me if it works ....
7th April 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #194  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
What languages are included in this ROM? English only? The only thing that prevented me from using other MIUI ROMs is that they didn't include Spanish language. I fully understand English, but it's not the same.
7th April 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #195  
Flag Tarpon Springs, Fl
Thanks Meter: 130

799 posts
More
I just flashed this update (1.8) after doing cache +dalvik wipe coming from v1.7, and after getting all set up it is smooth as always. Thanks for keeping us updated Strawmetal.

Here is a mirror of v1.8 on Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/2150210...al.Mi.V1.8.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to PaganAng3l For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #196  
Thanks Meter: 73

565 posts
Any chance I can find a flashable file that adds the Turkish language sw/hw keyboard and dictionary etc?
8th April 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #197  
Thanks Meter: 24

273 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slufoot69

Thats what it is then, I think I have that lockscreen. MIUI V4 lockscreen. Can you recommend a good lockscreen?

I have gone trough a lot of lock screen themes on miui, and none of them seem to be the way i like, I always go back to using widget locker.
9th April 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #198  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 362

405 posts
Donate to Me
More
V1.8 First run after Superwipe
12th April 2012, 12:08 AM   |  #199  
Thanks Meter: 0

112 posts
Horrible lag?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I am having horrible performance with this rom. I don't think it's my oc/uv settings. I've noticed that anytime I use the app killer (when you long hold the home screen), I free up around half of the memory I have free (I only have 80mb total and that value lowers itself randomly). Then it becomes lag free for maybe 20 seconds until I open up any app. The apps in the app killer list differs often too with maps and contacts making appearances often. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or is MIUI still buggy at 4.0?
12th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #200  
Thanks Meter: 8

71 posts
Hi,
Regarding hickup. Mrfrenchy,
Do you have spare sparts plus installed?
I do not have it at hand, but I remember that I had the same issue with spare parts plus installed, in spare parts plus I had turned on an aggressive option. I do not remember he exact name. Take a look and check it, if spare parts is installed.

Cheers

Tomtom

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
desire z, miui
Previous Thread Next Thread