[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
So, I thaught the bug was my fault because I played with SmartActions & co...
So I wiped everything, formated system, and I flashed again the CM 10.1

Bug was still there, on every applications that use menu button at bottom right, the button does nothing.
So on some applications, you can't do anything with it. (EDS, ICoyote Europe (for closing application), GPS Status...)
And tapatalk too! Can't reply! I must use quote or edit on the screen popup. But can't use menu button to reply.

I'm the only one with this bug ?

Another bug : The speaker does not work when you want to enable it (in car). In fact it works, but the sound is so low you can't hear anything without put your ear on phone.

Last edited:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
So, I thaught the bug was my fault because I played with SmartActions & co...
So I wiped everything, formated system, and I flashed again the CM 10.1

Bug was still there, on every applications that use menu button at bottom right, the button does nothing.
So on some applications, you can't do anything with it. (EDS, ICoyote Europe (for closing application), GPS Status...)
And tapatalk too! Can't reply! I must use quote or edit on the screen popup. But can't use menu button to reply.

I'm the only one with this bug ?

Another bug : The speaker does not work when you want to enable it (in car). In fact it works, but the sound is so low you can't hear anything without put your ear on phone.

I have the menu button bug ... I will fix on next build. I will try to increase the speaker volume too.

Skrilax_CZ

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 20, 2009
Is there some way known way how to debug kernel via UART on RAZR HD?

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-17

Didn't try 18 yet but here is a battery status of the night.
Nfc service kill the battery.

Edit : thank you for the menu button!

Edit 2 : When I boot the phone with power cable connected, the LED blink yellow, I must unplug/replug to make LED stay ON. One other thing, lightflow does not work, it does not take control of LED, Maybe it is not ready for CM..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358579830895.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358579830895.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

derjoe

Nov 20, 2007
AW: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-17

I got lightflow working (after many tries) by switching on the app control in the light menue.

Gesendet von meinem XT925 mit Tapatalk 2

dwgelowitz

Aug 28, 2010
I see that you updated and you mentioned that you may fix volume issues as well. I was wondering if the speakerphone incall volume has been fixed. It was extremely low even at full blast before but incall earpiece, music, rings, notifications, etc... were fine. Thanks.

Hydrohs

Jun 18, 2011
Nova Scotia
It solves the menu button bug :p
Without it I planned to go back to Motorola stock ROM, now I can try it as daily :)

Edit : Little "bug" : While charging, LED change to green (as charged) at 90% of charge

Mine, as well as my friend who has a Razr HD, has been doing that even on CM10, I think it might be a bug with CM itself.

Reactions: jxian

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Lightflow works now, don't know why it failed first time.

Does not work anymore, strange... don't know why sometime it work, and sometime it don't...

Another thing : I was using my GPS yesterday, and maybe after 1hour or 2 of GPS, the application lost GPS, GPS icon disapeared.
I closed the application, launched it again, no GPS icon, no GPS signal, tried another application, same thing.
I had to reboot the phone to make GPS works again.

Last edited:

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-18

Good score in quadrant :)
In antutu score is same as stock jb rom.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358707789957.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358707789957.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 242

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...