[concept] htc blast ...

Search This thread

primo6150

Apr 4, 2011
This is sweet lookoking phone. Definitely something I will be checking out.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA Premium App

lamebmx

Mar 12, 2011
Stow
I like it. Give it the camera nub though so the protective lense dont get all scratched up. size looks nice though, a little bigger than my inspire, but all the screen real estate will be worth it. and if anyone has an issue holding it, they can just buy themselves a bluetooth. if you have to take that long of calls, its worth it regardless of the actual phone size.

G

GuestX0011

up the 1800 mah battery lol need a bigger battery or its the evo 4g all over again haha.

Serpentinefire76

Oct 9, 2008
Nassau
Nice looking phone. With all the capabilities listed it would be a shame if it does not have a memory card slot. Better still, support for micro SDXC would be perfect.

Last edited:

Kailkti

Apr 7, 2010
Kingston
Looks too much like an iphone. Square shape? Round edges? Boo, hope apple sues them for such similarities.
Joking aside, it looks great, only wished it was smaller. xD

Mar 17, 2011
I really miss the slider function of my old Samsung. Wish they made modern phones with this action, although I have no idea how to implement it. And I'm not talking about a slide out keyboard either.

Androidaholic

Oct 16, 2010
Houston,Tx.
Great design that could use a few refinements !

The overall design and shape of this phone is great however there are a few things that could be done to refine it somewhat. First, it needs to lose the redundant slot which is apparently for the mic on the bottom because it does not look good to have a matching slot top and bottom and it should be traded out for a more conventional pin hole mic on the bottom of the phone. Also, on the back the speaker slot needs to be dropped down and placed right below the the level of the flash, made square with rounded edges a chrome speaker grill with chrome trim and the corner of it lining up diagonally to the corner of the flash with the appropriate amount of space between the two to make it look symmetrical then keep the front earpiece speaker the same shape but give it the same chrome grill and trim as the back one. It does not look right with the camera lense, flash and the speaker all in one line and it should have a dual xenon flash setup. Alright, next this thing needs to lose the capacitive buttons on the bottom because obviously it should be running Ice cream sandwhich which does not use those buttons and for that matter neither does Honeycomb. Furthermore, at this point in time this phone with out a doubt should be quad core. I know that there is a quad core snap dragon in the works right now because I have read about it. There are also phones coming out with 1.5gigs and 2 gigs of ram so this phone should at least have 1.5 gigs. Then there is the 1gig of rom issue that is the amount of rom from phones that are over a year old so this phone should have at least 5gigs of rom. As far as the the battery a phone with a 4.7 inch screen gives you plenty of real estate for a large thin battery of at least 2500ma if not 3000ma. It should also have an external micro sd card slot with a little door on it like the Samsung Continuum. Not sure why the manufactures have strayed from that design but I do know it is a feature that people would like to have. After all who wants to take there back cover off and in some cases remove the battery just to access there sd card. Then if you have a protective case that just adds one more step in the access procedure. One more thing is it should have charging connections for a dock like the Galaxy Nexus and come with a back cover ready for wireless charging on any charging pad such as the Powermat. After all this is the future and General motors is going to be implementing powermats into there vehicles in 2013 and probably other auto manufacturers will be doing so as well. I think it is Audi that already has a car with a spot in the console that when you sit your phone in it it automatically syncs with your vehicle and I do not know if it charges it but I saw it on cnet's car tech. Then you could add a projector for showing your pics and videos to people on any surface that would accomodate it and have one for a holographic projected keyboard. There is already a device on amazon that does they keyboard projection although it is a stand alone unit with it's sole purpose being just that a keyboard and it is for phones or tablets. The Firefox phone prototype showed these features already. I would say 2ghz quad core cpu and 2gigs of ram and at least 5 gigs of rom if not 8 or 10. After all my tablet has over 12gigs available for apps. Not that this is intended to be an Evo but just think about it a phone like this as an Evo would put it on par with the innovation of the original EVO and call it the EVO Max !

Ms.Dummbunny

May 31, 2010
TEXAS
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently noticed in several HTC reports that customers want HTC to renew their design for their future phones ...
    Here is my personnal answer to this fact ...

All your comments are welcome.

The entire concept with many others images on NAK Studio

back to the roots :> looks quite similar as the HTC HD2, but a little bit sleeker. very nice concept and nice artwork, thanks mate :)
    Absolutely gorgeous. Maybe if we go on HTC Facebook and post this picture enough times to get this done.
    u have doubled the processor now please double the juice power

i hv seen so many people with so many diff phones of diff brands,os,complain for one single problem what is it ,BATTERY yes.over the years smart phone has evolved highly,u all no what gs2 is capable of but what use of a phones 16gb storage is if u cant watch a full movie while on the go without pluging ur device ,pls wake up let us all try to put this point to the phone makers,u have just DOUBLED THE PROCESSOR,NOW KINDLY DOUBLE THE JUICE POWER.:)