[KERNEL] [08/06] jac0b.b1.2 [CM-10.1-3.4]

Search This thread

skulldreamz

Mar 13, 2012
Baltimore, MD
This is my first use of your kernel and UKG is running smooth with no random reboots and happy with battery life. Thanks and hope to see more features like oc & uv if you have time. I would definitely recommend this to other aosp users. Thanks again

Sent from my One X using xda premium

dave-

Feb 12, 2010
Melbourne
S2W is the only thing missing since moving from Sense (Viper & ElementalX). Can we use this with Cory's build? [ROM][JB-4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod CM10.1 Nightlies for Evita

Been so long since I played with CM, has come a long way which is really impressive work.

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
S2W is the only thing missing since moving from Sense (Viper & ElementalX). Can we use this with Cory's build? [ROM][JB-4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod CM10.1 Nightlies for Evita

Been so long since I played with CM, has come a long way which is really impressive work.

Yea, this kernel should work fine with CM10.1. It also has s2w built in. This kernel and the test kernel that Rohan posted in his kernel thread are the only AOSP 4.2 kernels with s2w. Both are very good and I've gotten great performance out of both.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dave-

MrMiami81

Jun 6, 2012
South Florida
Yea, this kernel should work fine with CM10.1. It also has s2w built in. This kernel and the test kernel that Rohan posted in his kernel thread are the only AOSP 4.2 kernels with s2w. Both are very good and I've gotten great performance out of both.

I want to try this out. How is the battery life with this kernel?

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
I want to try this out. How is the battery life with this kernel?

I probably got the best battery life with this kernel over any other kernels(Rohan's test kernel and the stock ones with the ROMs) that I've used on 4.2 AOSP ROMs. Not as good as Sense for me but easily enough to get through the day. I would still be using this one but s2w & s2s both use the same motion, back>menu instead of it being opposite like on other kernels. Not really a big deal but I'm weird and couldn't get used to it after using the other way for so long. I'd definitely give it a try though.

MrMiami81

Jun 6, 2012
South Florida
I probably got the best battery life with this kernel over any other kernels(Rohan's test kernel and the stock ones with the ROMs) that I've used on 4.2 AOSP ROMs. Not as good as Sense for me but easily enough to get through the day. I would still be using this one but s2w & s2s both use the same motion, back>menu instead of it being opposite like on other kernels. Not really a big deal but I'm weird and couldn't get used to it after using the other way for so long. I'd definitely give it a try though.

I installed it and everything is running smoothly.. What governors do u use to achieve better battery life?

cemanie

May 19, 2004
surabaya
Google Pixel XL
I have been try b2.3 on cm 10.1 official Evita 20130630.it stop on boot up with blank Screen, but show 3 touch menu light when i push power button.
Hope you can fix it, thanks before..

I would really like sweep2wake on my Evita cm10.1 kernel 3.4.
Thanks @jac0b

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
I have been try b2.3 on cm 10.1 official Evita 20130630.it stop on boot up with blank Screen, but show 3 touch menu light when i push power button.
Hope you can fix it, thanks before..

I would really like sweep2wake on my Evita cm10.1 kernel 3.4.
Thanks @jac0b

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This kernel hasn't been updated to work with the newer ROMs that use the 3.4 kernel. That's why it wouldn't boot for you. He is planning on updating it though, according to his post right above yours.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based off Cyanogenmod kernel.
    Governors: Lionheart, InteractiveX, Wheatley

Other features: XZ compression, Sweep2Wake, Linaro 4.7, -O2 optimization

No need to clear cache also, when you flash it will do it for you. :)

Please let me know if you have any bugs or questions.
    If you are posting any errors, please include logcat and kmsg if possible. Also please tell me what ROM you are using.

Thanks to rohan32 for all his help.
    b2 - Added Lionheart, InteractiveX, Wheatley governors, Linaro 4.7, XZ compression
    Kernel updated to 3.4 source. Enjoy :D
    I will try to upload one tonite

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta