OFFICIAL T-Mobile MDA Compact V(CITRINE/TOPAZ/TD2/PURE) Shipped ROM 2.13.110.3

Search This thread

DaveNavy

Nov 4, 2008
Nha Trang Vietnam
mda_compact_v_views_front.jpg
mda_compact_v_views_back.jpg

Here is the MDA Compact V (CITRINE/TOPAZ/PURE/WARHAWK/TD2) Official SHIPPED ROM for T-Mobile UK for all you T-Mobile Users Out There!!!!

WM6.5

T-Mobile UK ROM VERSION 2.13.110.3
RADIO VERSION 4.49.25.05

ENGLISH OFFICIAL!!!

Enjoy

(NOTE WORKS WITH HARD-SPL 1.83...MAKE SURE YOU POWER DOWN YOUR DEVICE THEN OPEN IT IN BOOTLOADER MODE [Power and Volume down].(TRI COLOR SCREEN) THEN RUN The Update,...Works Great!!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/329050545/RUU_Citrine_TMO_UK_2.13.110.3_Radio_Sign_Topaz_61.42tc.25.31_4.49.25.05_Ship.exe

Last edited:

BeeGee_Tokyo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

DaveNavy

Nov 4, 2008
Nha Trang Vietnam
No,....The German ROM is already posted , This is UK version as describe in my post Thanks for asking though

RUU_Citrine_TMO_UK_2.13.110.3_Radio_Sign_Topaz_61.42tc.25.31_4.49.25.05_Ship

Hows that for ya?

:D

Very Close But Not The Same.

I Don't know how to change an "OFFICIAL Shipped ROM" and keep it official if you do let me know and we can make some money!!!!!

Last edited:

BeeGee_Tokyo

Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

DaveNavy

Nov 4, 2008
Nha Trang Vietnam
Its Not the Same ROM So please Stop Trolling or I will Ask Dave Shaw to Shut You Down.

I don't see GB=(GREAT BRITAIN) Listed On The Official HTC Website As A Country All I See Is United Kingdom=(UK)

So Im Not Sure your GB ROM ZIP File is Official, The UK ROM I Uploaded However is an Official RUU .EXE

I'm not going to waste time arguing anymore if you want it download it if you don't then that's your affair, These however are not the same ROM'S

Why put an official in a zip?

Oh because yours is a dump ROM right and The one I posted is an "OFFICIAL" RUU.exe wm6.5 Update

Last edited:

dazzlingdaz

Jun 10, 2006
No disrespect DaveyNavy - but BeeGee is a well respected member of this forum and has been compiling all of the custom and official roms on his own file mirror.

His questions as to what exactly your file is - are totally valid - and I think you should be a little more tollerant in your replies.

I had the official UK TD2 rom which was the UK one - as an update from T-mobile - but I am pretty sure it is identical to the dumped GB rom that BeeGee pointed out.

On an official UK T-Mobile device - you can use the update RUU that DaveyNavy posted without needing the HardSPL since it is an official update for a locked offical device.

Once you have HardSPL'd your device (and basically what the majority of us on this board have done) it therefore doesnt matter whether you use either.

I hope this helps.

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
Realme GT 2 Pro
No disrespect DaveyNavy - but BeeGee is a well respected member of this forum and has been compiling all of the custom and official roms on his own file mirror.

His questions as to what exactly your file is - are totally valid - and I think you should be a little more tollerant in your replies.

I had the official UK TD2 rom which was the UK one - as an update from T-mobile - but I am pretty sure it is identical to the dumped GB rom that BeeGee pointed out.

On an official UK T-Mobile device - you can use the update RUU that DaveyNavy posted without needing the HardSPL since it is an official update for a locked offical device.

Once you have HardSPL'd your device (and basically what the majority of us on this board have done) it therefore doesnt matter whether you use either.

I hope this helps.

totally agree. i hope BeeGee is not sad now.

BeeGee_Tokyo

Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk

Last edited:

dexmorf

Oct 1, 2008
Flashed it. Very quick ROM!!!
Dont understand what version of Manila installed inside.
anybody knows?