[ROM - WWE] [10.07.10] ~QBUS22~ [WM 21909/23569 - Sense 2011] **Now with kitchen**

Search This thread

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków

MZ182

Jul 28, 2009
JB
Ahh you mean CAB with Microsoft Facebook Application (because Manila's Facebook integration is in ROM - I'm intensivly using it and it is working)?

MS Facebook app can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/facebook.mspx

EDIT: You can also download it directly to your phone using Marketplace.

No m8.I do mean the integrated manila's facebook. That's weird. I can't find it in both S05 and S04 (23549). Not under All Programs, Links, nor in any Start Menu folders.

juju66

Jul 11, 2007
Hello Qbus00 and others!

Could someone tell me if the HTC messaging is competely removed from the qbus05 ROM or just deactivated.
Because I'm running customs ROM for a while now and I have always disable HTC messaging (with Zenyee cab) but I like to have it (in case of).

Thanks for your replies!!

Best regards

mansongt

Oct 30, 2009
tested this rom, it's very fast and smooth!!! I love it!!! :D

1 big downside for me: no dutch T9 input :(

I already made a thread asking for a solution maybe swapping T9 library files etc but I can't find out where the files are -_-

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków
No m8.I do mean the integrated manila's facebook. That's weird. I can't find it in both S05 and S04 (23549). Not under All Programs, Links, nor in any Start Menu folders.

Manila's integration is visible if you enter "Settings" tab and select "Data Services", "People" tab->"All people"->"Updated and Events" and "Updates and Events" tab of single contact. Also HTC Album has "Facebook" tab.
There is no other Facebook integration in Manila and never was.

Hello Qbus00 and others!

Could someone tell me if the HTC messaging is competely removed from the qbus05 ROM or just deactivated.
Because I'm running customs ROM for a while now and I have always disable HTC messaging (with Zenyee cab) but I like to have it (in case of).

It is completly removed from ROM.

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków
very nice Rom, i got daily 68 % to 72% ram usage, is this normal ? fast and stable of course. thanks qbus

On COM5? Yes - after a while RAM usage increases (but this is a problem of Windows Mobile itself, not particular ROM.

I don't worry too much about that, never got out of memory error on this build ;).

pyouwsy

Sep 28, 2009
input settings

Hi qbus00

first thanks for the ROM.It really is what i was looking for topaz 2.53 with wm 6.5.3 without the messaging..
but i got a problem here...
i want to enter the sn for the cootech touchpal 4 and I cant find Settings->personal->input...
there is no input settings in personal folder...how can i find it? is it a registry thing?thank you

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków
Hi qbus00

first thanks for the ROM.It really is what i was looking for topaz 2.53 with wm 6.5.3 without the messaging..
but i got a problem here...
i want to enter the sn for the cootech touchpal 4 and I cant find Settings->personal->input...
there is no input settings in personal folder...how can i find it? is it a registry thing?thank you

I think that this is because HTC in their newest ROMs disabled other input methods then theirs.

noisyzen

Jan 28, 2010
Sleep of Death?

First of all, this ROM is awesome.

But... is anybody else getting the Sleep of Death with this ROM?

I've gotten it on both QBUS02 and I'm now on 05.

23549 SYS...

Thanks,

-nz

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków
so is there a way, or a registry key that can make it appear on the personal tab again ?

So as I understand you want to have posibilty to turn on other then HTC keyboards?

First of all, this ROM is awesome.

But... is anybody else getting the Sleep of Death with this ROM?

I've gotten it on both QBUS02 and I'm now on 05.

23549 SYS...

Thanks,

-nz

No, I'm using it for last 3 theeks and no problems at all.
Maybe try to clear your internal memory using MTTY and then reflash ROM?

darkmessiah

Nov 1, 2007
chennai
my views..

have beenusing this ROM QBUS05/COM2 for bout 5hrs now..
*the mem usuage is kinda high like 70% stable. at restart it is at 51% then it increases.
*the weather animation on the homescreen seems smooth till i add 4 quicklink icons. if i add more than that the graphics becomes choppy.
*the gprs n call reception n battery all seem very gud.
*overall a stable ROM.

qbus00

Nov 7, 2008
Kraków
have beenusing this ROM QBUS05/COM2 for bout 5hrs now..
*the mem usuage is kinda high like 70% stable. at restart it is at 51% then it increases.
*the weather animation on the homescreen seems smooth till i add 4 quicklink icons. if i add more than that the graphics becomes choppy.
*the gprs n call reception n battery all seem very gud.
*overall a stable ROM.

Yes memory usage increase in time is always a pain (especially in COM5 builds). From what I've seen the problem is that shell process is taking more and more memory.

However 70% occupied memory still leaves you with over 50mb of free memory. I never had an "out of memory" problem because of that ;) so I don't worry too much.

Our device unfortunatelly is quite slow :(.

DragosR

Mar 12, 2008
Bucharest
until now all ok...memory around 60-65 %... only one problem..net cf 3.5 seems to be mising...(QBUS04 COM2-21887)

Last edited: