[PORT of sort] ASUS Transformer Browser

Search This thread

Chelseablue

Apr 8, 2011
Near Seattle
Hey folks, this is my first time messing around with apks so I thought I'd share this.

After playing around with my mother's Transformer I became rather fond of the thumb scroller in the browser so I've taken it for myself.

Anyways, I know its not much but its a nice accessory to the browser - especially when up against long pages.

Be sure to keep copy your current browser in a safe place should something happen.

Here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?110eabgnidd9bdc

dyna106

Apr 27, 2011
just installed this - working fine, and I like the thumb browser.

I have lost all my browser favourites.... which for some odd reason won't sync themselves back....

other than that, perfect. ;)

Chelseablue

Apr 8, 2011
Near Seattle
That's odd, that was the first thing I double checked as I didn't want to lose my bookmarks. Being a Google sync thing I didn't think that should happen at all.

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
This Browser is pretty fast. Works fine here too, also no issues with my bookmarks! Thanks

rubio90

Aug 16, 2010
I can not install, says "an error has occurred while parsing the package"

any ideas?

Chelseablue

Apr 8, 2011
Near Seattle
I have them on my pc, I can upload them later this evening when I get off of work. TY -

Can you also get a hold of the framework folder?

Unfortunately, rubio, I'm not sure but looking it up I've found that if the name of the apk has changed that could cause it so make sure it says "browser.apk" and if you are installing it from your SD card make sure it's installing from the internal memory. I hope that helps.

rubio90

Aug 16, 2010
Can you also get a hold of the framework folder?

Unfortunately, rubio, I'm not sure but looking it up I've found that if the name of the apk has changed that could cause it so make sure it says "browser.apk" and if you are installing it from your SD card make sure it's installing from the internal memory. I hope that helps.

thanks for the help but I have not managed to do :(

the name I have not changed as they release me and bring it into the internal memory to install and I get that message.

thx

craby1925

Nov 17, 2010
Hey, this works on phones too. I am running my photon cm9 and the thumb scroll carries over. It looks different though.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey folks, this is my first time messing around with apks so I thought I'd share this.

After playing around with my mother's Transformer I became rather fond of the thumb scroller in the browser so I've taken it for myself.

Anyways, I know its not much but its a nice accessory to the browser - especially when up against long pages.

Be sure to keep copy your current browser in a safe place should something happen.

Here's the link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?110eabgnidd9bdc