Can't boot or get into recovery

Search This thread

krneki10

Oct 6, 2011
Suddenly my Nexus won't boot up, instead it will stay at X logo animation, no mattery how many times I reboot it. I can't get into recovery with volume down + power up button, but I can access recovery via fastboot.

What should I do? I really don't want to loose my data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

p.s.: I have Cataclysm ROM 4.3 with TWRP. I've tried to reflash it, but it's still the same.

Last edited:

SA5UK3

May 27, 2012
Suddenly my Nexus won't boot up, instead it will stay at X logo animation, no mattery how many times I reboot it. I can't get into recovery with volume down + power up button, but I can access recovery via fastboot.

What should I do? I really don't want to loose my data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

p.s.: I have Cataclysm ROM 4.3 with TWRP. I've tried to reflash it, but it's still the same.

If you really don't want to lose any data, create a back up and then adb pull the file to your computer. That way you can backup the file after you restore another ROM. Hopefully that'll solve your problem.