Check battery cover

Search This thread

km8j

Dec 9, 2012
Does That prompt appear on every boot or only when a sensor detects an issue?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Devilicus

Apr 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
I've been wondering that as well. Because I'd swear mine was snapped on correctly and it still flashed that warning. It does it for the charging port cover too but only when its actually open.

Sent From My Galaxy S5

CitrixLemon

Aug 28, 2010
Does That prompt appear on every boot or only when a sensor detects an issue?

I think it's on boot and every time you unplug a USB cable from what I can tell. Waiting to find a way to disable that notification and the dumb volume warning that was also on the previous Galaxy phones. I wish Samsung gave you a way to disable them, but maybe they're worried someone is going to leave it open, dunk it in a glass of water then start complaining about how it wasn't really as waterproof as promised...

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
I think it's on boot and every time you unplug a USB cable from what I can tell. Waiting to find a way to disable that notification and the dumb volume warning that was also on the previous Galaxy phones. I wish Samsung gave you a way to disable them, but maybe they're worried someone is going to leave it open, dunk it in a glass of water then start complaining about how it wasn't really as waterproof as promised...

If your rooted install xposed and the wanam mod and you can get rid of the volume warning among many other things that work.

Reactions: CitrixLemon

CitrixLemon

Aug 28, 2010
If your rooted install xposed and the wanam mod and you can get rid of the volume warning among many other things that work.

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if Wanam was working with the GS5 yet. I'm on the fence about holding out for a root that doesn't trip Knox, but I might just go for it.

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Ok cool, I wasn't sure if Wanam was working with the GS5 yet. I'm on the fence about holding out for a root that doesn't trip Knox, but I might just go for it.

IMO knox really doesnt seem to matter in America. The only real reason for knox is that the international version has to be sent directly to Samsung for any warenty, repair etc. That is more or less Samsung's way of telling if its been tampered with. We would have to go to T-mobile for repair or warrenty. T-mobile doesnt really seem to care about knox as they only check for actual physical damage like water damage. Actually, if your on the Jump program they will now (with certain restrictions) replace your device even if its your own fault.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I think that you have to pay the deductable or something but it does cover a certain amount if the damage was intentional. Read the small print of the contract.

Ah okay. I knew that. They will cover anything if you pay the deductible. Even if you lose it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

wjenya

Nov 16, 2009
Haifa
Wanam xposed doesn't remove this warning for me somehow on Phoenix 5.1 (SM-G900T), is there any other solution? should be

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
Wanam xposed doesn't remove this warning for me somehow on Phoenix 5.1 (SM-G900T), is there any other solution? should be

This may be of help. It's in the At&t S5 forum, but I've checked and the file is in TiBu for the SM-G900T also, although I haven't tried the instructions in the following link:

http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/general/how-to-remove-usb-flap-cover-pop-t2808701

Update:
- I followed Option #1 in the link above.
No more 'Check battery cover' pop up.
Excellent :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.