[Q] Un-root Nabi 2

Search This thread

Trowa85

May 13, 2014
Ok as the in the title I have a Nabi2 that is running twrp 2.2.2.1 is OS 4.0.4 kernel 3.1.10-000298 a while back I followed a video to root this device

and put the play store on the device. It worked great and I have been able to down load many games and apps i couldn't before but.. Now there are

a few OTA updates that won't work that I would like to update to. If any one knows and can

explain step by step how to remove twrp and get this device back to stock so the OTA updates will take I would be very appreciative this is the first

device that I have rooted so please spare no small detail. I have tried going into twrp and hit restore and then tried to apply the package

"stockunrooted" but it didn't work. The update I am trying to upgrade to is the v2.1.

aicjofs

Nov 6, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Ok as the in the title I have a Nabi2 that is running twrp 2.2.2.1 is OS 4.0.4 kernel 3.1.10-000298 a while back I followed a video to root this device

and put the play store on the device. It worked great and I have been able to down load many games and apps i couldn't before but.. Now there are

a few OTA updates that won't work that I would like to update to. If any one knows and can

explain step by step how to remove twrp and get this device back to stock so the OTA updates will take I would be very appreciative this is the first

device that I have rooted so please spare no small detail. I have tried going into twrp and hit restore and then tried to apply the package

"stockunrooted" but it didn't work. The update I am trying to upgrade to is the v2.1.

Why 2.1 and not the latest? This is the best method to get to the latest software. Pic the link for US or UK depending on where you are.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51717294&postcount=2258