[2010/5/21] Snoopy everywhere! (M3D, M2D, S2U2, ThumbCal)

Search This thread

808Granato

Apr 12, 2010
Hawaii
I got the basic icons from the download you suggested above-all is great, I love the characters but its really only showing me changes on my home screen slider icons. I want to get a lot of the things like you have in your pics!

tried to get the wvga wallpaper, but I always have a hard time with zip files. Do I extract all? I now have the snoopy screen pic (m3d wallpaper zip) now in a folder but how do I get it to a backgroung or wallpaper?

sorry just really confused trying to follow your thread. any help/guidance apprectiated....

Last edited:

808Granato

Apr 12, 2010
Hawaii
tried installing M3dv25 2012 cfc cab but it just took my clock away. removed app and now I lost all the other snoopys in the slider icons???

aaarrrggghhhh!!!!! if chuck had winmo he'd be betters at it than me!!!

update...

ok-reinstalled, 3rd time, and i got icons on home slider back, and I got the theme digital clock. I thought I could use Charlie Browm, Lucy, etc for caller ID avatars instead of the stock siloette, but I guess not.

Last edited:

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
@808Granato
re setting wallpaper, do you mean wallpaper in manila (a.k.a. sense)? if yes, what's your manila version? r u using stock rom or cooked rom?

if you're using stock manila on a WVGA device, the easiest way is:
1. download the WVGA size PNG format from post #79 ("Snoopy@M3D wallpaper wvga.zip")
2. extract the zip from your pc, and you'll get "snoopy head wvga p.png"
3. copy the said .png to your winmo device, say "\My Documents\My Wallpapers\"
4. manila home tab -> Menu -> Home Wallpaper -> Weather Wallpaper -> choose "snoopy head wvga p.png" from the location you place this image in step 3.

well, later when i have time, maybe i can write some quick guidelines about wallpaper on post #79.

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Me was away a little time oan i am back on the weekend to do more things. Sorry for the late response. Busy, busy...for the real world :)

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
problem with the notification widget in CHT 1.8

Hi,

I just installed NRGZ's new ROM for Rhodium (June 6) with the new Cookies CHT 1.8. It seems that the notification icons are messed up. It worked fine with the older 1.7 version. Can somebody fix this?

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
Hi,

I just installed NRGZ's new ROM for Rhodium (June 6) with the new Cookies CHT 1.8. It seems that the notification icons are messed up. It worked fine with the older 1.7 version. Can somebody fix this?

thank you for reporting this. attached is a hotfix for CHT v1.8:

1. turn off Manila
2. extract the attached zip, and you'll get one single file. copy this file to your device \windows\
3. start Manila

still, the attached is CFC compressed.
i'll compile a new .cab later when i hv time.

808Granato

Apr 12, 2010
Hawaii
i have htc hd2 t mobile USA with coOkies home screen editor. can i still apply the snoopy theme? I'm hoping that i keep enjoying my current setup, but get to use all your cool snoopy fonts/design/characters. I'm having trouble understanding all the "layers" that are interacting on these phones i.e. and how compatible they can be . thanks

@808Granato
theoretically "Snoopy@M3Dv25_1919.CAB" should work for you. for safe, pls remember to take a full backup before installation.

i flashed my ROM to energy dikniks glass theme july 1, and my radio to 2.07.50.
after put m3dv25_1919 back, all was great except notification icons. they are weird pixilated lines where the snoopy icons supposed to be.
i read thru entire thread and don't know how to fix or what other version i should try.

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
i flashed my ROM to energy dikniks glass theme july 1, and my radio to 2.07.50.
after put m3dv25_1919 back, all was great except notification icons. they are weird pixilated lines where the snoopy icons supposed to be.
i read thru entire thread and don't know how to fix or what other version i should try.

a newer set 2016 (CFC compressed) has been uploaded to post #77 overriding the original 2012 set. this supports CHT v1.8+ notification icons.

itamar

Dec 20, 2006
Thank you

Hi there,

Just wanted to say thank you for this program of the snoopy icons. It looks great and I have been a Snoopy fan for as long as I can remember.

I have a HTC HD2 and used the version for Manilla 2.5, it worked first time.

Thanks a lot,

Itamar