May I have Your Attention please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Hello Everyone. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and say that I will be around these threads alot. I will be doing my best to keep it clean and the info easy to find.

Please if you have any issues at all feel free to come to me with them. Most of you may not know me but I have been around for awhile. I am an older mod but had to retire due to life issues and am now back again.:D I am fair and firm. So if i come across as harsh I dont mean to be. All I ask is that all XDA rules be followed. No exceptions.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
Hey man lol I didnt know you had this device as well.:D Nice to see you here. THis is one of the many I took on to help clean up.

lol. yeah, i have 3 MT4Gs. one with perfume damage (phone was in wifes purse when a bottle broke :mad: ), so i gave her my dev one and i have a spare.

oddly enough, i havent done anything with them..lol. i build roms for my wife and thats it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and say that I will be around these threads alot. I will be doing my best to keep it clean and the info easy to find.

Please if you have any issues at all feel free to come to me with them. Most of you may not know me but I have been around for awhile. I am an older mod but had to retire due to life issues and am now back again.:D I am fair and firm. So if i come across as harsh I dont mean to be. All I ask is that all XDA rules be followed. No exceptions.
    awww man....you following me around?!

:D

Hey man lol I didnt know you had this device as well.:D Nice to see you here. THis is one of the many I took on to help clean up.