Google Play Store Insufficient Storage

Search This thread

nrgmalik

Aug 9, 2012
Sonipat
I have this issue with playstore where it says insufficient storage even when I have loads of sufficient space avaliable.
I have tried clearing cache and data of google play services and google play store app, I have tried clearing dalvik cache from recovery, I have factory reset my phone.
All these methods except factory resetting works sometimes. Factory reset works everytime. But the problem works again after a few days.
Do anyone of you guys have permanent solution?????

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: 123amit

zeu55

Dec 27, 2010
goto data> applib and delete the folder corredponding to the app u r installing

Sent from my COLOSSUS™ 4.0.0605 using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2014
chandigarh
Solution

I have this issue with playstore where it says insufficient storage even when I have loads of sufficient space avaliable.
I have tried clearing cache and data of google play services and google play store app, I have tried clearing dalvik cache from recovery, I have factory reset my phone.
All these methods except factory resetting works sometimes. Factory reset works everytime. But the problem works again after a few days.

Method 1 of 4: Using the Lucky Patcher App

The Lucky Patcher app is one way on how to fix insufficient storage available error on android phones. Lucky Patcher apk is actually a third party app to crack/patch paid Google play apps. Your device must be rooted to be able to use lucky patcher.

1.Download Lucky Patcher apk

2.Place lucky patcher apk into your SD card and install it using any file manager you prefer.

3.Run it and then press menu key and Proceed to Troubleshooting.

4.Choose "Remove fixes and backups" and then finally reboot your device to fix this awful error.
After this, the insufficient storage available bug will be no more. This can be done every time the bug appears and it will allow you to install any application you intended to have on the phone.

Try to clear data from the play store in the application manager. If that doesn’t work, clear it again along with Google services framework. You’ll need to sign in to your Google account again.

Reactions: bahubali67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Solution

Method 1 of 4: Using the Lucky Patcher App

The Lucky Patcher app is one way on how to fix insufficient storage available error on android phones. Lucky Patcher apk is actually a third party app to crack/patch paid Google play apps. Your device must be rooted to be able to use lucky patcher.

1.Download Lucky Patcher apk

2.Place lucky patcher apk into your SD card and install it using any file manager you prefer.

3.Run it and then press menu key and Proceed to Troubleshooting.

4.Choose "Remove fixes and backups" and then finally reboot your device to fix this awful error.
    After this, the insufficient storage available bug will be no more. This can be done every time the bug appears and it will allow you to install any application you intended to have on the phone.

Try to clear data from the play store in the application manager. If that doesn’t work, clear it again along with Google services framework. You’ll need to sign in to your Google account again.