More custom themes!

Search This thread

MAD450r

Apr 25, 2010
Southington
3UR0TR45H_Minimalist_Black_v1.1

Help I really want this theme it goes so nicely with all my inverted apks. I have tried eveything to get it working. I am on p3's prerooted gingerbread. I cannot seem to touch frameworkres without ending up in bootloop have had to sfb 3 times today. What is the trick to get it working you guys seems to be able to use it why am I having so much trouble. Im about to put it into the install file and try starting that way now to see if that works but I really need to find out what the trick is cause I been using many androids and I never had this much trouble with framework-res.apk on any phone for any network before.

EDIT: sorry I read the first 3 pages then jumped ahead to post my ?
I see my answer now that I read page 4. I feel dumb now sorry to be a pain. Just really want this black and white on my DX2

SBFing again now since I was dumb and had ran it again.
between the damn stock keyboard and all this part of the theming being so different than any other phone I even touched its a real hastle.

I started on my droid1 went to incredible then droidx now the droidx2 for myself but I have done many other's as wll. Nexus One, Nexus S[tmobiles], and a few other older low res ones for friends never had this much trouble. Dont know what it is that is causing it. I tried myself just just add the battery PNG's alone and when I pushed file back to phone I was again at bootloop so after I finish the sbf and putting root and recovery i'll restore my backup and be patient for one of you guys to comeout with working file then I can disect it to see what was causing this issue I HOPE. :)

EDIT: just thought i'd post a few pics to show why I want this theme so badly

2011-08-22_01.23.02.png

2011-08-22_01.22.52.png

2011-08-22_01.22.56.png

2011-08-22_01.21.20.png

2011-08-22_01.23.07.png

2011-08-22_01.23.10.png

2011-08-22_01.23.17.png

Last edited:

3UR0TR45H

Jun 29, 2011
Bellingham
These themes are built on stock froyo files and won't work on any GB without modification. You could try replacing the framework in the zip with a GB framework apk. Other than that, it just needs to be ported over.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

MAD450r

Apr 25, 2010
Southington
thanks for the quick reply

I had dont that myself just about 40 minutes ago and just had sbf fail due to battery again
using my external charger now to boost battery to sbf again :(

EDIT: What are you using to take screenshots on the DX2. I use to use Drocap all the time it wont work on my DX2. it acts as though it is but no pictures on my card or internal storage.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok I built a couple custom themes that are black and white. One is Sense themed and the other is very minimal. Hope you enjoy them! Let me know if you need help flashing or want something else.

aeffb00f-9ee3-5ab7.jpg

minimalist
    *NEW VERSION with bugs worked out (no GJ)

aeffb00f-a16d-ae93.jpg

MotoSense

aefdd7c4-332c-12d6.jpg

3UR0comb v1.0
    *First attempt at Honeycomb style theme

aefdd7c4-4a19-2e90.jpg

Touch of TR45H

P.s. Sorry for the grainy screen shots

Thanks! You know, if it frustrates you, you can always...work on it...yourself...?

Ericerk is still butthurt over CJ beating him to custom recovery, don't mind him.