[Q] Droid RAZR Stuck...

Search This thread

rbkchoi

Apr 20, 2012
I can't flash my rooted Droid RAZR because the phone goes on and off... I am trying to flash it before I send it over to Verizon... I don't know how to fix it! The phone's power button is slightly jammed or broken... I am not too sure. It just doesn't work... I don't know what to do... Fastboot isn't consistent some reason.... :mad: Any advice???

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
I can't flash my rooted Droid RAZR because the phone goes on and off... I am trying to flash it before I send it over to Verizon... I don't know how to fix it! The phone's power button is slightly jammed or broken... I am not too sure. It just doesn't work... I don't know what to do... Fastboot isn't consistent some reason.... :mad: Any advice???

Do you know how to access Ap Fastboot menu?

power + vol up + vol down for 8s.
choose Ap Fastboot (vol down) then enter (vol up)

cheers

rbkchoi

Apr 20, 2012
Do you know how to access Ap Fastboot menu?

power + vol up + vol down for 8s.
choose Ap Fastboot (vol down) then enter (vol up)

cheers

I do that but it doesn't go immediately to the next part after selecting Ap Fastboot. Then once I get it there, I try to use RSDlite and flash it, but then the phone will turn itself off or it some reason just blacks out for a while, then comes back on. When that happens, sometimes it goes a little further in the flashing, but usually stops. There's 18 steps and I usually get stuck at the 2nd step, sometimes at 5th, and 12th. Because it has tried to flash and stopped at those random steps, I can't turn the phone on anymore. Can only access the black and white menu...