Retired AOKP thread.

Search This thread

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
No, I didn't. Are these linked gapps aokp specific?

As i know not specific as aokp is based on cm just make sure you installed jb version for jb roms or ics versions for ics roms
The only version i know that is different from standard gapps is the inverted version of them with inverted colours just shape not needed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

sk3201

Apr 13, 2008
Düsseldorf
Reflashed gapps, deleted browser data, deleted google account and readded, no way, browser sync is in error state. Other Google parts sync fine.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Fixed by deleting chrome data in Google dashboard

Turbojugend

Jun 1, 2010
Halifax
Reflashed gapps, deleted browser data, deleted google account and readded, no way, browser sync is in error state. Other Google parts sync fine.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Fixed by deleting chrome data in Google dashboard

Did it sync automatically when you deleted Chrome data, or did you have to re-add your google account again to the tablet?

sk3201

Apr 13, 2008
Düsseldorf
Did it sync automatically when you deleted Chrome data, or did you have to re-add your google account again to the tablet?

Installed chrome, bookmarks were in syc with chrome, stop sync in chrome, stopped browser sync under Google account, deleted chrome data in the dashboard, reenabled sync in chrome, checked the dashboard that chrome data was back there, reenabled browser sync under my Google account.

smileygui

Feb 17, 2010
Spanaway
So I flashed the jb-build1 and gapps (wiped prior to flash) and when I reboot it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 screen. Any advice?

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
So I flashed the jb-build1 and gapps (wiped prior to flash) and when I reboot it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 screen. Any advice?

-Try wipe cash +dalvik+ factory reset if coming from stock not cm (after) flash
-Make sure gapps you flashed is for jb not ics
-Make sure you flashed version of aokp for your device their are two versions one for 7 inch and one for 10 inch choose the right one for your device
-Download again may be corrupt download

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

smileygui

Feb 17, 2010
Spanaway
Tried that, still just gets hung up on the main Samsung screen when it restarts

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda app-developers app

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
Last edited:

notoriousB

Dec 17, 2010
Loving this Rom so far, blows away the stock Samsung os.

I'm trying to adjust the toggles, but any changes i make in Rom control don't seem to ever take effect in the notification bar. Am i missing something to make these work?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I only own the p3113 and the p5113 so that's all I've been focusing on to date. This evening I'll see about adding in p5100 and p5110 to AOKP's gerrit for future builds. Everything's about ready for them to be built anyway, just haven't done it yet. I've also submitted an update to add the toggles to the status bar menu.
    New Builds... Let's do this!

Finally back in business.... Let's get some stars on this thread!

These builds have a bunch of new unique features. So let's get to it.

Let's start with a couple biggies...

On the fly GPU Overclocking

Another first for our tabs! Based on imoseyon's Tuna kernel work. To change speeds simply edit /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/gpu_oc. Values are as follows: 0 = 307MHz 1 = 384MHz 2 = 512MHZ

On top of the built in 1.2GHz overclock my tab runs really well at 512MHz. Be mindful the higher GPU freqs will cause an increase in heat production. The values will revert back to 0 (307MHz) on boot. So if you find your tab locked up or acting odd at a higher clock speed just reboot it. On the other side of that you'll need to change the value every time you boot the tablet.

Custom Boot Animation Changer

This now has a really cool preview screen to see the bootanimation in motion before selecting it for install!

Camera Updates

Among the many new features include Volume key zooming!

Install Instructions

Flash Rom in custom recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from another ROM
    Flash the zip
    Wipe cache/dalvik cache
    Then flash GApps.
    Reboot

Downloads

http://androtransfer.com/?developer=cmenard
    Tonight I'll try and get some updated builds up here. These will be for all the p51xx variants (p5100, p5110, and p5113)!
    When can we expect for the P5100 AOKP?

I've updated all the AOKP p51xx device trees. Last night I got the rest of the build pieces in AOKP's Gerrit site for approval. As soon as they are approved they will start getting built.