[REQUEST] MP3 Quality/Bitrate Modifier

Search This thread

Duckie1217

May 20, 2012
Okay. Allow me to elaborate on what exactly it is I am asking. And before anyone says, "make it yourself", let me just say "been there, read that".

Now, I've had conversations with many Android users who have large music collections and have purchased devices that have dropped SD Card support. Yes, I do have a Meenova, but I also have a Nexus 5 and the battery life goes pretty quickly when I'm listening to music in the car. Data packages aren't cheap. Even if you have a Straight Talk Unlimited Plan (like myself), you aren't actually receiving unlimited data.

I am simply asking that someone create a tool to alter the bitrate of the tracks on my Android Device. I'd pay for an app like that. There are a couple of apps on the Play Store that perform this task, but they are lacking in features. There is no batch editing tool and conversions stop after closing out the apps that I have tried. I could use the program on my computer, but then I have to leave my device at the computer in order to copy converted tracks back over to my device.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if someone took the time to read this post.

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Okay. Allow me to elaborate on what exactly it is I am asking. And before anyone says, "make it yourself", let me just say "been there, read that".

Now, I've had conversations with many Android users who have large music collections and have purchased devices that have dropped SD Card support. Yes, I do have a Meenova, but I also have a Nexus 5 and the battery life goes pretty quickly when I'm listening to music in the car. Data packages aren't cheap. Even if you have a Straight Talk Unlimited Plan (like myself), you aren't actually receiving unlimited data.

I am simply asking that someone create a tool to alter the bitrate of the tracks on my Android Device. I'd pay for an app like that. There are a couple of apps on the Play Store that perform this task, but they are lacking in features. There is no batch editing tool and conversions stop after closing out the apps that I have tried. I could use the program on my computer, but then I have to leave my device at the computer in order to copy converted tracks back over to my device.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if someone took the time to read this post.

use any audio convertor desktop application . The app will allow to change the bitrate and also other stuffs.