[Q] Htc Sensation Xe showin 1.2 After ICS updat

Search This thread

MarlonB34

Aug 24, 2014
Hi Guys Help.

Bought a HTC Sensation recently at the unboxing everything was cool gingerbread stock, 1.5 ghz processor, beats adio. However after i took the first updat of ICS the processor now showing 1.2ghz. Whats wrong with that and how do i get it back to 1.5ghz? Everything els works fine tho

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Hi Guys Help.

Bought a HTC Sensation recently at the unboxing everything was cool gingerbread stock, 1.5 ghz processor, beats adio. However after i took the first updat of ICS the processor now showing 1.2ghz. Whats wrong with that and how do i get it back to 1.5ghz? Everything els works fine tho

In setting does your phone still say its a sensation XE? Have your tried updating to the latest update?

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk

MarlonB34

Aug 24, 2014
Yes

Yes it still says HTC Sensation XE just about everywhere even when i send something via bluetooth. Its just the peocessor saying 1.2 now instead of 1.5 as before. the last update was downloade but kept saying verifying. Got impatient and cleared it. Just want to know how do i get it clocking 1.5 again :( videos and pictures looks really cool and works smooth though.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Yes it still says HTC Sensation XE just about everywhere even when i send something via bluetooth. Its just the peocessor saying 1.2 now instead of 1.5 as before. the last update was downloade but kept saying verifying. Got impatient and cleared it. Just want to know how do i get it clocking 1.5 again :( videos and pictures looks really cool and works smooth though.

many faced that thing after ics officially released for XE
use a ruu.exe
see this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1672425

MarlonB34

Aug 24, 2014
WoW

Wow! Thats seems a lot. Not too keen on the part about the possibility of bricking the phone. Im not really that nifty on computer stuff

Is there any other way? Thanks though.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Wow! Thats seems a lot. Not too keen on the part about the possibility of bricking the phone. Im not really that nifty on computer stuff

Is there any other way? Thanks though.

since you are completely stock unfortunately no

but you can try antutu benchmark app
run it and see after the test what cpufreq will display

MarlonB34

Aug 24, 2014
HTC Sensation XE

Ok i will try your second optio. Im also going to ask my friend to run the first. I will let you know the results.

Thanks