Any cheap/generic docks?

Search This thread

LucasMN

Mar 5, 2011
I recieved my Bionic on Tuesday and so far so good, quite an upgrade from the Original Droid. I haven't noticed any of the issues you guys talk about (loosing data connection, doesn't wake up, poor battery life).
I'm a somewhat heavy user, I work in IT and I'm on my phone constantly.Yesterday I had 10% battery life left after 27 hours of use on the standard battery. I am rooted, but still on 893.

Anyway, I'm here to ask if anyone has a generic stand that they're using for the Bionic? It doesn't need to have charging, hdmi, or other capabilities. I just want to be able to set my phone in it while I'm at my desk so I don't keep dropping stuff on it. I know a lot of the tablet guys use a picture frame stand or a plate stand and that works good. Anyone recommend something like that for this phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a big fan of these smartphone coasters. At $4.95 a pop you can't beat the price. They fit the Bionic perfectly and you can still plug in a charger if needed. I have one on my desk at work and one at home.