How are HTC RUU's leaked?

Search This thread

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
Ive always asked that. And what are the possibilities of a leak for our phones?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

G

glacierguy

Football leaks them... Check his member page

Sent from my HTC Amaze running Sense 3.5

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
just keep on checking the dev page, he will upload it here if it leaks :D..... i think he would

F033x

Aug 5, 2009
Hell
usually leaked by a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of some dev, ever since i was still using my g1.

but the likeliness of seeing a leaked amaze RUU is slim, considering football is best at european RUU's, and our phone is limited to north america.

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
usually leaked by a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of some dev, ever since i was still using my g1.

but the likeliness of seeing a leaked amaze RUU is slim, considering football is best at european RUU's, and our phone is limited to north america.

Yea i dont see it happening either ;(

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA

ziggy46

Aug 18, 2011
Chambersburg, Pa
guys i asked football if he could give me the link to the ruu's. he gave me the link, but the media site he has them uploaded to says that i have to have a premium account to d/l... :( so i asked him if he could re-upload them due to the problem i was having and he never said anything about it since.

i also asked xboarder, he said he would "look around for me" and he has yet to find anything. i even pm'ed him telling him about the d/l problem i was having, but he never replied.

the t-mobile one here i heard didnt work http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1570807

can anyone else help me get the ruu? i want to do the following:

#1- restore my phone to the 1.43 stock rom and root it. then make a nandroid so i have a clean stock backup.

#2- make a flashable stock rom that devs can use as there bases for roms. (makes life alot easier!)

so please, can anyone get me the ruu?

ziggy46

Aug 18, 2011
Chambersburg, Pa

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
that link tells me "all free download spots have been taken" so i need a premium account... (its also the one i ws describing in my previous post)

but nevermind, i found one of them... and i currently am making a stock rom & stock deodexed rom for this phone.

(i just extracted the system.img)

hmmm...well let me get you a download link. just tried it myself and go the same thing. pretty odd...:confused:

try this...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17899761/PH85IMG.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggy46

Top Liked Posts