dcd's titan ROMs & kitchen 3.0.1

Search This thread

dagurasu

Nov 16, 2007
Imprecise.

Imprecise.

You ahd two arguments... one was about what it SHOULD do... I already conceded this point in some sense of what has become socially accepted (but would never be condoned by any mathematician). Your other argument was that my claims about what it DID calculate were wrong... they were exactly right and exactly precise... Your latest rebutal uses sound bytes to ignore the obvious.. and is again... nothing but a smart a$$ argument for the point of arguing.

dagurasu

Nov 16, 2007
I understand that this code if given in order a o_1 b o_2 c will always for o_n being one of +,-,/,or* it will ALWAYS calculate

(a o1 b) o2 c as I said (feel free to give a counter example... if it is false then there MUST be a counter example. If there is not one... it is not false.

I also understand that if this is the behavior you want then it is correct (I guess that's always true) and that further, other programs do this. So yes... I understand.

dcd1182

May 7, 2007
Denver
i just have to say that this is hillarious

i am open to changing calculators if a superior replacement is suggested.

adamlee011

Dec 13, 2007
Watertown, CT
hey dcd i am a huge fan. my first first atempt at flashing was your 1.6. very successful. got a replacement for lost mogul and tried to get back to where i had it. bricked the p.o.s. cuz i guess it had the latest sprint release and i didn't know what i was doing. if you could make me a rom if i send you a list of features i'd donate huge. you can name your price. if you're too busy can you at least point me in the right direction for building my own with select features from yours sprints and some stuff i ran as apps that i always wished were built in. i'm very computer savy. not a programer but more of a hardware guy. i am a lineman i build home pcs and networks i do telephone stuff and built a recording studio so i can learn if i have the right tools. I'm also having o little trouble figuring out to get a response on xda. I don't know how to post privately or if that's even frowned upon. also i don't know if i got a response unles i hunt down the exact thread in which i posted. If you're not down with building me a rom just let me know. I was hoping to combine my favorite parts from the stock kitchen and yours but i cant get either to do anything. i get errors like crazy. i'm following the directions but it errors out before i can even choose any options. i got my phoneworking how i like it. just would like some of the progs built into the rom so i can free up memory. plus i want badly to get rid of some stuff i don't use. (office i cant figgure out how to get rid of it, and the dialer. using touch dialer but it runs as an app over the old one as far as i can tell.)

Mr.Robinson

Sep 16, 2007
VA
www.thetechfanatik.com
Help please...

Hey folks...could someone kindly point me in the right direction as far the most stable 6.1 ROM for me to update to for my HTC PPC-6800 via Alltel? Step-by-step instructions would also be greatly appreciated. I'm still learning the ropes here and I just want to be sure I upgrade correctly. Thanks to all in advance and have a good night.

PJ:)

Last edited:

kash-alp

Aug 21, 2008
Hey just wondering if anyone eles has experianced this or if anyone has a possible solution.

Whenever i sign in msn messenger and chat for a while, after i minimize the screen and put the phone down for a bit it automatically signs me out. Not sure why as it doesnt do this with my htc vogue. Im using msn version 10.6.0034.0800 and dcd's titan ROMs
thx...

cloves

Apr 25, 2008
HTC 10
Samsung Galaxy S20
Calculator Suggestion

One cookie, two cookie, three cookie, ha ha ha....ok we all know microsofts calculator looks horrible. I would suggest the HTC calculator be put into the rom. It fits perfectly with the look and feel imo. Only a scientific calculator would correctly work out the equation mentioned earlier, which is not what MS put into the OS ;)

Last edited:

serfboreds

Jan 16, 2008
Santa Barbara
One cookie, two cookie, three cookie, ha ha ha....ok we all know microsofts calculator looks horrible. I would suggest the HTC calculator be put into the rom. It fits perfectly with the look and feel imo. Only a scientific calculator would correctly work out the equation mentioned earlier, which is not what MS put into the OS ;)

BUMP :D Haha

Why don't you cook it in yourself by replacing it in the OEM folder. You can use OEMizer to add, or you can just use the cab and run it in sdconfig.txt using provxml. Read up on these topics if you don't understand. Customizations are the way to go.

Simiel

Apr 17, 2008
Ok, I just downloaded and installed DCD Rom 4.2.1 and I can't connect to the Internet. I've already downloaded the Sprint Carrier Cab,which I though fixed this, but it did not. Any ideas?

unL33T

Jan 30, 2008
Ontario
Ok, I just downloaded and installed DCD Rom 4.2.1 and I can't connect to the Internet. I've already downloaded the Sprint Carrier Cab,which I though fixed this, but it did not. Any ideas?

I assume you meant 4.1.2 not 4.2.1. You should read the DCD 4.1 thread and ask in there if there are no answers.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why did you guys install Lockstream? Is there something you use that needs it?

:confused:idk...um...I thought i was part of the official roms and that it was important. Why else would i be included with the builder? What exactly is it for? is it like Microsoft's DRM to protect media files? what WOULD use it?:confused: