[Q] freezing DHD

Search This thread

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
My desire hd is constantly freezing on every rom i've tried: Katkit v1 and v2, SchutzhundAOKP - Android Open Kang Project Beta 9, Nexus 5 Experience - CM11 Based.
What can I do about this?

Would you make me a nandroid backup and send it to me because i did not do it when i try to root my dhd and i need backup now :/

andreibadea

Oct 22, 2013
a little help

I'm not on stock anymore, so do you want a backup from a custom ROM?

What i found up ...if after flash u get htc logo u have to take boot.img from firmware u flash and then volum - + power choose fastboot insert cable and flash boot thru fastboot ...the command would be like this : fastboot flash boot boot.img ...after that you're phone will start.U have to run fastboot from folder u have boot.img... so it's easy to copy boot.img to fastboot folder.

gs-crash-24-7

What i found up ...if after flash u get htc logo u have to take boot.img from firmware u flash and then volum - + power choose fastboot insert cable and flash boot thru fastboot ...the command would be like this : fastboot flash boot boot.img ...after that you're phone will start.U have to run fastboot from folder u have boot.img... so it's easy to copy boot.img to fastboot folder.
I'm full eng s-off fixed it by checking band trough h-boot serial communication,

gs-crash-24-7

I try to root my dhd and when i start doing the goldencard.. i did not follow the rules step by step and now when i start my hd it turn on but stuck on htc logo screen. i am able to use adb. might it work if i flash Ruu?
Did you unlock the bootloader? If so try to flash a custom recovery like twrp. If not you might try an rru flash in h-boot