[ROM][21/03]InsertCoin v0.2 A2SD

Search This thread

zephyri-xr

May 10, 2010
Karabuk
I was looking for a untouched ROM. So thank you much!

Will you make an update without the unusued apps (Stock, Friend Stream, etc. and thier widgets)? I believe no one in this very planet will use them. You can make a flashable zip for the people wants to use them.

And I'd like to see a full list of what you changed from base and any kind of information you can give. (I want it just because of my habit from good old HTC Prophet days where devs wrote what they changed from base exactly.)

And whats with the md5 file in the FTP? Should I put it to SD with the zip?

Right after the flash I got 140MB of internal storage, but after installing some apps I get 60MB. I believe its because of I have ext4 and ROM doesn't support ext4. Does ROM supports ext4?

Can't flash version 2. Neither with 2.5 nor 3.0+ What do I have to do while flashing v2?

Sent from my Wildfire while dividing infinity by zero

Last edited:

Fubarovic

Oct 14, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Nexus 5
And whats with the md5 file in the FTP? Should I put it to SD with the zip?

An .md5 file usually contains a list of filenames and their MD5 checksum. You can use this file to verify your download to make sure the downloaded file is intact before you flash it.
So you don't need it on your SD card.

Read more about MD5 on Wikipedia, you can also find a list of tools that will do MD5 verification. I would add some links, but apparently I'm not allowed to yet.

Reactions: zephyri-xr

zephyri-xr

May 10, 2010
Karabuk
An .md5 file usually contains a list of filenames and their MD5 checksum. You can use this file to verify your download to make sure the downloaded file is intact before you flash it.
So you don't need it on your SD card.

Read more about MD5 on Wikipedia, you can also find a list of tools that will do MD5 verification. I would add some links, but apparently I'm not allowed to yet.

I know what a MD5 is but don't know what to do with it, thanks btw.

Mubz_C

Sep 4, 2012
Bolton
Crezi ca pot sa ii fac port pentru Galaxy Mini? Este stabil?
Do you think I can port it for Galaxy Mini? Is it stable?
I doubt it because this is a sense based rom from a RUU and it might not work properly on samsung devices. It is the same reason why we can't port touchwiz roms for this phone.

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
I doubt it because this is a sense based rom from a RUU and it might not work properly on samsung devices. It is the same reason why we can't port touchwiz roms for this phone.

Lol we can port touchwizz but it's so ugly ..PS: You can port this rom for galaxy mini but you have to port our kernel also :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i'm new here on wildfire dev, but i'm pretty active on desire "scene"
    my work so far can be seen here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=861690

WIKI: http://insertcoin.baadnwz.eu please experienced users and fans bring your contribution to the wiki .. - for now mostly about the big brother but feel free to add info about wildfire

IRC: irc.freenode.net #baadnwz-roms - if you wanna chat, idle, problem solving, tips and tricks etc.

Related stuff http://www.baadnwz.eu/ my blog have some articles that apply here too l

My wife has a Buzz and asked to make her a ROM, so i gave it go. Here is the 1st version:

- based on RUU_Buzz_Froyo_Orange_ES_2.34.75.1_Radio_13.55.55. 24H_3.35.20.10
    - Rooted
    - Deodexed
    - A2SD (you will need an ext partition after the FAT one)
    - latest busybox (1.18.3)
    - All apks are optimized and zipaligned
    - Default kernel for now - but [KERNEL][OC/UV][BFQ][AUFS][FTW][GPL] HCDR.Kernel v4.1 should work, I'll try to convince snq- (the one who made the desire kernel to make one for wildfire)
    - Amend script syntax to work with all recoveries (minus 3xxxx one)
    - hosts moved to /data/local for adfree
    - bootanimation moved to /data/local
    - all google apps updated to their latest version
    - what i forgot

Changelog:

21 march - Removed beta tagged, after 10 days on missus phone, the rom didn't crashed once - rom is still the one from 11 march. I will not update the rom just to create the feeling that i'm working hard on it, i dont have what to update, no new kernel or base or hacks mods since 11 march. maybe only some new versions of market apps but those can be updated from market.
    - Updated market to latest version
    - Added 4n1 reboot menu
    - Updated busybox to 1.19
    - All market apps (gmail, maps, facebook, etc.) are install as user apps so you can remove update edit change.
    - flash WITHOUT wipe. - is a 2.3 mB update flash over v0.1

- initial release
    I cook my roms, trying to keep them as stock as possbile, with stability and speed in mind.

This is the 1st version which is a beta. I'm more familiar with porting stuff so i'll give it a go to wildfire s rom when i can and i'm more comfortable with wildfire

Download link
    http://baadnewz.lcdc.sk/Buzz/
    md5: 1190a367e0898fa66d34b063c96a2ba1 *InsertCoinBuzz0.1.zip
    reserved for future use
    thanks for the warm welcoming :) hope someone will flash the rom and give some feedback. don't worry won't break ur phone, just do a nandroid backup before flashing in case you dont like it
    Bro but why is this still in "beta" stage i don't understand, if it's complete as a rom then it should be consider as "stable" and u should provide links to updates only (in flashable zip) for updatable apps.

i included market access, so you can update you apps from market even if you are not in "US", beta remained since at the moment of the release (11 march) rom wasnt test enough, now after 10 days of usage, i can say v02 is stable.