When will you upgrade your HOX to a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Eiad Ajam

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Hox is amazing device but not as htc one
i had to move to the new one (m8)
i think it will stay more than the hox

teonagode

Jun 9, 2012
Ajdovscina
Just today i upgraded to the Nexus 5,but im still going to keep an eye on this forum for a great device that has served me well and i will give the HOX to my mom :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treb1971

Apr 18, 2011
Worthing
I was thinking about the N5. I replaced my battery two months ago, and I'm now going to wait until the Oneplus One is available, then I'm switching to that. Ideally I'd like a white 64gb, which apparently isn't available yet, but I think swappable backs are in the works...

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I was thinking about the N5. I replaced my battery two months ago, and I'm now going to wait until the Oneplus One is available, then I'm switching to that. Ideally I'd like a white 64gb, which apparently isn't available yet, but I think swappable backs are in the works...

Jp they are. But this damn front speakers are just where they should be on the htc

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

ivanfwc

Dec 26, 2009
As long as m8 release in my country, I might switch or probably will :D

Sent from my HTC One X

kartoonz

Apr 28, 2012
Psynation
Just today i upgraded to the Nexus 5,but im still going to keep an eye on this forum for a great device that has served me well and i will give the HOX to my mom :)

nexus 5!!! no offence but isnt the battery on the hox worse that you are switching to another phone with a disgraceful battery??

soon i think, my phones battery is only lasting 5 hours before its flat :(
same here...even worse when i browse...looses 5-8% every 10 mins :(

teonagode

Jun 9, 2012
Ajdovscina
nexus 5!!! no offence but isnt the battery on the hox worse that you are switching to another phone with a disgraceful battery??

same here...even worse when i browse...looses 5-8% every 10 mins :(

Well the battery is solid but not perfect,but definitively better than the HOX on my first charge I got 5 hours of screen on time which was impossible on the HOX I just grabbed the chance an upgrade to a good phone as the M8 still I sent available here in Slovenia :D

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Well the battery is solid but not perfect,but definitively better than the HOX on my first charge I got 5 hours of screen on time which was impossible on the HOX I just grabbed the chance an upgrade to a good phone as the M8 still I sent available here in Slovenia :D

You better turn off that location data.... :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

KidCarter93

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
Thread Closed

As you can see from the thread - Guide to HTC One X International Forums - and what I've quoted below -
[*]"What was your last phone/will be your next phone" (Off-Topic to this phone, post that in OT-Forum)
- this kind of thread is against our rules.

For that reason, thread closed and also be sure to read through the above thread before creating any more threads :)

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator

Reactions: kartoonz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aah there you are... i hop the battery is good enough... can you pls keep us updated on the battery performance in the z2 section ofcourse. I will be following your posts

woop thats good mate... 4hrs...i can only dream of it...lol...

I can already say that battery is beast like. Only received the phone like 2hours ago, it was at 57%, after heavy usage all this time and sot of 1:40h, i lost only 17%, and brightness was more than 50% all time. Trully impressive phone, only size takes some time getting used to, everything else A+.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
    thats a nice decision... this phone is still one of the handsome phones out there... perhaps to keep the legend is a wise decision...:good:
    the true legend out there, in my opinion, is HTC HD2 :D sorry for the OT :angel:
    the true legend out there, in my opinion, is HTC HD2 :D sorry for the OT :angel:
    sure buddy :D
    Thread Closed

As you can see from the thread - Guide to HTC One X International Forums - and what I've quoted below -
    [*]"What was your last phone/will be your next phone" (Off-Topic to this phone, post that in OT-Forum)
    - this kind of thread is against our rules.

For that reason, thread closed and also be sure to read through the above thread before creating any more threads :)

Regards,
    - KidCarter93
    Forum Moderator