ND8 & ND3

Search This thread

w4rl0

Jan 15, 2011
I am on Baseband Version - L710VPUCMK3. So I am right now on 4.3 and I would like to goto
L710VPUDND8_L710SPRDND8_SPR
. However that's for nd8. How do I switch it over to nd8?

Last edited:

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Ok just to make sure I do this correctly I choose AP button for recovery?

yes you use AP for both the Stock rom tar and the Recovery ohh yes i forgot to mention if you flash a lower bootloader or modem you will brick your phone but you can flash the NDC modem but you will need to flash the Ktnoonz custom TW kernel for it to work perfectly :)

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

w4rl0

Jan 15, 2011
Thanks! I used the UN HBRICK trick to for this phone. Do you know of any good boot animations for this phone?

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Thanks! I used the UN HBRICK trick to for this phone. Do you know of any good boot animations for this phone?

umm im a fan of the Wicked X rom cause i can change the bootanimation just like in any CM based rom even though its based on TW but if you search around you can find bootanimations that will replace the stock one in the Stock ND8 :) like the S5 bootanimation and you can go to my Splash Screen thread (link in my signature) its the screen before the bootanimation :)

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T
the reason i say like CM is because you just have to change the Bootanimation.zip whereas in Stock you have to change individual .qmg files for the bootanimation

You can just change the zip in Tribute just like you described for cm. Usually the OP of a custom ROM will let you know if it has custom bootanimation capabilities.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts