Signal drops probably internal damage

Search This thread

slizza786

Jul 31, 2012
Hi all.

I've dropped my phone quite a few times and it's affected my signal.

The reception on the phone is very weak and drops in certain places where it use to have good signal before. Also sometimes people tell me I sound like a robot over the phone so it's got to be an internal damage.

Iv already changed the speaker/microphone part of the phone but the problem continues, my next geuss is the wifi signal antenna cable.

Any ideas of what may be the may cause?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

hahmad78

Jan 7, 2013
faisalabad
Hi all.

I've dropped my phone quite a few times and it's affected my signal.

The reception on the phone is very weak and drops in certain places where it use to have good signal before. Also sometimes people tell me I sound like a robot over the phone so it's got to be an internal damage.

Iv already changed the speaker/microphone part of the phone but the problem continues, my next geuss is the wifi signal antenna cable.

Any ideas of what may be the may cause?

have you tried some different rom and modem.? if not than try something different. i also faced such issue but after changing rom and specially modem, now me trouble free

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
assuming he didn't flashed any roms between drops....i think it's antenna related...that antenna is small and looks quite fragile...it's a hardware problem...i suggest going to your local repair shop...

slizza786

Jul 31, 2012
assuming he didn't flashed any roms between drops....i think it's antenna related...that antenna is small and looks quite fragile...it's a hardware problem...i suggest going to your local repair shop...

I think it's definitely an internal issue. Signal drops all the way at certain locations when it never use to and some people say I have a robots voice so I have to call them back. Does anyone have any pictures of where the antenna is located in the phone?

aerozeppel

Feb 23, 2011
Having the same problem here. Dunno exactly when it started but I'm getting lower signal everywhere than I used to get, indoors am having trouble getting any signal at all when it used to be fine.

Tried multiple different ROMs/Radios and a new Sim Card and it's not solved the problem :(

Also thinking I've just dropped it too many times.

Last edited:

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
Having the same problem here. Dunno exactly when it started but I'm getting lower signal everywhere than I used to get, indoors am having trouble getting any signal at all when it used to be fine.

Tried multiple different ROMs/Radios and a new Sim Card and it's not solved the problem :(

Also thinking I've just dropped it too many times.

it means is a hardware problem...

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
the antenae itself its basicly a wire with a connector(atleast the phone one), after the drops, the connection maybe got loose. open the phone up(you lost warranty anyways)and disconnect/ re connect the antenae. if dont work, then repair shop.