[ROM]█ ELEGANCIA Rom Series™ █ ◄●●[1 Feb] V2 Ex-CHT [6.5.x-23152]●●► ◄●●[CHT 2.00]●●►

Search This thread

free206cc

May 23, 2010
Hi Steve!!!
My sms problem maybe this :
Miri 17.6v rom Sense 2.5 without HTC Messaging
This version is the same as Sense 2.5 version but HTC Messaging has been removed in favor of WM Messaging (it has only one problem when you want to check the SMS for a contact at people hub, you will get a black screen)
i use the v10 rom!!!...but problem this!!

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi Steve!!!
My sms problem maybe this :
Miri 17.6v rom Sense 2.5 without HTC Messaging
This version is the same as Sense 2.5 version but HTC Messaging has been removed in favor of WM Messaging (it has only one problem when you want to check the SMS for a contact at people hub, you will get a black screen)
i use the v10 rom!!!...but problem this!!

Ok now I understand, this is the normal behaviour with NON HTC Messaging.
If you want to be able to send sms from contact list, use the HTC Messaging Rom

kanoej

Feb 7, 2009
incall recorder

I will make some tests and let you know by tomorrow. If I forget to report just remind me :D

hi chef,

any luck with recording phone call tests? i can hear myself w/ no problem, but hearing the callee is not nearly as loud and clear.

is the fix applicable to both gtx and cht 23569?

thanks.

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
hi chef,

any luck with recording phone call tests? i can hear myself w/ no problem, but hearing the callee is not nearly as loud and clear.

is the fix applicable to both gtx and cht 23569?

thanks.

just tested recording a call now, i can hear my voice loudly, the callee is not that loud indeed but loud enough to hear it. :)
if you want louder, yiu should look for another recording application and install it by cab ;)

kanoej

Feb 7, 2009
just tested recording a call now, i can hear my voice loudly, the callee is not that loud indeed but loud enough to hear it. :)
if you want louder, yiu should look for another recording application and install it by cab ;)

hey chef,

i appreciate looking into this. i guess there is no setting in software that i can play around w/?

thanks.

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
hey chef,

i appreciate looking into this. i guess there is no setting in software that i can play around w/?

thanks.

That I am aware nope, but I am far from being an expert in recording call as I personally never spend time on this topic. Make some research around here in xda, I am sure you can find what you are looking for :)

I have installed E-CHT 6.5 but i didn't get the taskbar . Can I have The .cab separately please?

Somehow the taskbar colored icons do not show up.
It will be updated in next release

For now:
1- skin the softkeybar and the taskbar using CHT (Homepage/Menu/Set Wallpaper/ @ the bottom skin both taskbar and softkeybar)
2- if you like colored taskbar icons, just pick up one around in xda

kanoej

Feb 7, 2009
taskbar icons overlap

hi chef,

i tried searching in your thread first w/ multiple keywords(battery, taskbar, battery touch clock,etc.) and nothing came up, but i believe i saw same issue on here before....

non gtx cht 23569 - no problems with taskbar.
gtx cht23569 - the battery icon and clock on taskbar overlap.

i installed gtx 2x'x w/same result. i task'd phone, ran rom, hard reset, then did setup..and both times battery and clock icon.

help?

thanks.

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Steve, can I load Chainfire's latest 3d driver patch (the one just released in the last day or so) to V10?

Duncan, yes you can but few guys have reported SOD, or strange behaviours with Chainfire. Personnally i don't really noticed improvement but others might see it. So you can give a try and keep it if you don't get strange nehaviours :)

hi chef,

i tried searching in your thread first w/ multiple keywords(battery, taskbar, battery touch clock,etc.) and nothing came up, but i believe i saw same issue on here before....

non gtx cht 23569 - no problems with taskbar.
gtx cht23569 - the battery icon and clock on taskbar overlap.

i installed gtx 2x'x w/same result. i task'd phone, ran rom, hard reset, then did setup..and both times battery and clock icon.
help?

thanks.

1- skin the softkeybar and the taskbar using CHT (Homepage/Menu/Set Wallpaper/ @ the bottom skin taskbar)

and if you wish you can still:
2- Install this Wallpaper: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=724551

-P3P-

May 6, 2010
Melbourne
Duncan, yes you can but few guys have reported SOD, or strange behaviours with Chainfire. Personnally i don't really noticed improvement but others might see it. So you can give a try and keep it if you don't get strange nehaviours :)

1- skin the softkeybar and the taskbar using CHT (Homepage/Menu/Set Wallpaper/ @ the bottom skin taskbar)

and if you wish you can still:
2- Install this Wallpaper: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=724551

Oopsie!

Hi Steve, just flashed your GTX Rom - Simply awesome!

Question, used the Skin settings in CHT as above and don't like it. I removed the setting and now my Bars are Black, how do I go back to the original?

See below how they are currently.

Taskbar.jpg

SoftkeyBar.jpg

Thanks.

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi where is the download for maxsense. Its in your heading but no dowload.

On the way soon my friend :)

did anyone come up with the fix for no spacing for swype on the non htc message rom

It has been fixed in V10 :)

Oopsie!

Hi Steve, just flashed your GTX Rom - Simply awesome!

Question, used the Skin settings in CHT as above and don't like it. I removed the setting and now my Bars are Black, how do I go back to the original?

See below how they are currently.

Taskbar.jpg

SoftkeyBar.jpg

Thanks.

As I mentioned earlier just need to skin the taskbar ONLY :p
Now go to StartMenu / Settings / Home / change to classic Blue theme
Go back to HomePage / Menu / Set Wallpaper / skin TASKBAR ONLY / REBOOT

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
Steve, I know this question may seem a bit thick :rolleyes: but I haven't asked you this one before - do the ROMs have .NET 3.5 CF in them already or do I need to add it in if an app requires it?

EDIT - Ignore this. Just found cgacutil in Windows and it tells me 3.5.9198.0 already installed! Still fighting with myself over GTX... ;)

Last edited:

wacas

Apr 14, 2010
mandurah western australia
It has been fixed in V10 :)

i am using version 10 and it still does not auto space for swype:)
is there another way to fix it
thanks in advance

dont worry i am going to use your other rom with htc messaging

Last edited:

mffu

May 9, 2006
US
Ezinput problem

Any idea why I can't install a different eziput on the GTX. The phone simply gets stuck at booting. I have used the same cab (En-Ru) on stock and on Energy Roms. Can't figure out!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,

Don't get unhappy, V2 will be online, we just don't know when as it will depend on the free time we can get to finish it. We have already started working on it, and we are not far now.

I have just removed our tittle thread saying "SOON" as I am not sure when it will be finished, could be next week but i cannot confirm any ETA yet.

Our target is to release a very polished Elegancia Rom with a real good power management and bug free. It will be released for sure, but can't commit on any date yet. There are many updates in V2 and with Miri we had to start from scratch as the previous kitchen was lost.

Just be a litlle bit patient guys, V2 will be worth the wait :p
    Hi to all

Hi Guys, just a few word by me:

I want to let you all know that V2 is released because of Steve. Steve convinced me and insisted that we HAD TO DO IT. So, big thanks to him :D

As most of you know I've been very busy with my daily job in the last months and couldn't work on the ROMs.

I promise that in a month or two months time I'll be back working on even better ROMs.

I wish you all a great time during these months and I'm honored for being a part of your mobile entertainment.

Also, I want to publicly thank Steve for all the time we have worked together...he's been a great person all the time.

All the best and greet us by PM's when you feel.

Miri
    Dear Steve, Miri,

Again thanks for your wonderful work.

Just I post something that has been previously prepared by Steve and seems to not be part of your latest version for the weather bottom transparency of the weather cab. Which i have tested is working on the new update.

Cheers!

Merci Thibault, will be added in our changelog as add-on :)

it seems it had somekind of interference with pocketshield lockscreen :/ never had before, tried without it and works good.
    too bad its awesome program :/ and paid one

I have just tested and can confirm that pocketshield lockscreen does not work properly with V2.

Dear Steve,
    I've problem with the internet,i already connect to WiFi,but when surfing,or login to facebook,tweeter, it show > Login Error : There was a connection error while attempting to login <

Please help

Just ensure you toggle your 3G and data connection once in the Communication Manager.
    Settings Tab/Wireless controls/toggle 3G and toggle Data connection

Hi Miri and Steve ,

Thanks for this beauty,just when I thought that WM was ending,you came with this art of beauty.
    Big thumbs for what you've made ;) ;) ;)
    And hoping that you'll never stop with developing WM

I've a question : how can I get a black softbar and not the glass bar,maybe there's a cab ?

Thanks in advance :)

Just made one, and I agree it looks nice with black Softkey. Will be posted in our changelog as add-on :)

As a perfectionist I have noticed that % of the battery doesn't match between the battery level in our taskbar notification and what shows the battery.
    Fix is posted hereafter :)
    Feedbacks needed before V2 :)

Guys,

Since many of You are waiting for V2, hereafter you will find a preview of Ex-CHT v2.
    This is only to be applied for Ex-CHT V1 (6.5.x build/23140).

How to install:

1- flash Ex-CHT (or clear storage if you already run Ex-CHT: Start Menu\System\Clear Storage)

2- delete the "Application Data" from your storage

3- add/put the attached file: Ex-CHT V2 preview.exe in your storage and run it from your storage (double click on it) Hereafter is the file: HERE. FYI, it includes also Final CHT 2.00

Wait and enjoy. You will see there a plenty graphics enhancements, so many that i can't tell them all here (lockscreen, slider, taskbar, weather animation,

We would like to get your feedbacks on this preview as we might still have some time until Miri finishes to do his Magic on Elegancia V2 :)

Screen02.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    Screen03.jpg

Screen04.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    Screen06.jpg
    It is online now Guys :)
    Enjoy !