download speed difference

Search This thread

batp

Sep 6, 2010
Moto E6
Google Pixel 6a
Have an ATT Infuse and a G1. Infuse download speed is something like 0kb to 20kb on Edge on Simplemobile and Tmobile.
Rooted G1 shows HSPCA+ and gets about 400kb/s on Tmobile and 300kb/s on Simple.

Can someone link me to a thread explaining this? My assumption is it is related to the radios, but there are only two for infuse...

thanks.

//
tried to add Q tag, too late now ;(

I hope that big Question mark helps you out

Last edited:

batp

Sep 6, 2010
Moto E6
Google Pixel 6a
my question is answered, my phone does not support the WCDMA 1700 band

Worst thing is, before purchasing this phone for $500, I called in to SIMPLE MOBILE and asked them if they support this phone. They told me YES.

Will there ever be a day that I can actually TRUST/RELY on these noob telephone support people?

probably not.

FML.

Reactions: Simba501

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010

Worst thing is, before purchasing this phone for $500, I called in to SIMPLE MOBILE and asked them if they support this phone. They told me YES.

Will there ever be a day that I can actually TRUST/RELY on these noob telephone support people?

probably not.

FML.

They are no help at all 98% of the time. The moment I have an issue with my device(s), I head straight to XDA lol (or GSMArena/PhoneArena if I was looking for frequency band support).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

probably not.

FML.