[Q] upgrading into Android version!

Search This thread

kowsar

Jan 3, 2013
I would say HTC 8S is really a smart looking phone, but the major problem is apps can't be installed is the SD card where the phone has only 2GB internal memory where most surprisingly the operating system almost grasp all the space so that only 5/6 apps can be installed in this phone.
Can any developer or user can share a solution to overcome this f..king circumstance?
More importantly, I have seen there are few HTC windows phone has the facility to upgrade it operating system into Android. Does this facility applicable for HTC 8S????? If this can be possible please I request someone to come forward to share the procedures.
Regards,
Kowsar

charlatan1978

Mar 27, 2014
Hi, when windows phone 8.1 comes out (assuming it is released for the HTC 8S) there will be the option to install apps to the SD card.
The developer preview will hopefully be available to download in April sometime, but this isn't for definite.
So it is worth you waiting for another month to see if this helps with your phone.

As far as upgrading to Android, I am not aware of any windows 8 phones that this can be done with.

Joker.C91

Sep 29, 2014
htc 8s

Hi, when windows phone 8.1 comes out (assuming it is released for the HTC 8S) there will be the option to install apps to the SD card.
The developer preview will hopefully be available to download in April sometime, but this isn't for definite.
So it is worth you waiting for another month to see if this helps with your phone.

As far as upgrading to Android, I am not aware of any windows 8 phones that this can be done with.

hi i have htc 8s and the windows 8.1 is not available ,how can i install aps on sd card?

tech virus

Sep 6, 2014
chennai
I would say HTC 8S is really a smart looking phone, but the major problem is apps can't be installed is the SD card where the phone has only 2GB internal memory where most surprisingly the operating system almost grasp all the space so that only 5/6 apps can be installed in this phone.
Can any developer or user can share a solution to overcome this f..king circumstance?
More importantly, I have seen there are few HTC windows phone has the facility to upgrade it operating system into Android. Does this facility applicable for HTC 8S????? If this can be possible please I request someone to come forward to share the procedures.
Regards,
Kowsar

for your kind info, none of the Windows phone can be changed to android...coz, android hardware config differ from Windows !

try installing any third party apps to move apps to sd card :)

hit thanks if this helped :)

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app