[GAME][1.5+] Tetris Clearwater Revival

Search This thread

vadimrm

Sep 27, 2013
Moscow
www.vmgames.com
Genre: newest Tetris, addictive Turn-Based and Real-Time puzzle.

Description: Tetris Clearwater Revival - a completely new version of the original Tetris game. This game is much more like a puzzle than a regular Tetris.

The piece (floating block of chips) endlessly waiting for you to specify a location for the installation. And up to this point the piece should be reached from the top edge of glass (gameboard) through all obstacles. And from the bottom of glass comes clear water, slowly lifting up heap of chips.

You will always have time to make a good move, and random errors will simply disappear! In this game there is even a magic button to Undo the last move (top right)!

4-2.png 4-3.png 4-4.png start.png m1.png m2.png

Your cherished goal - to get to skill level 50 (left number) and go further. For this it is necessary to destroy the entire line of chips as soon as possible so that they are not raised high.

Also, you should try to open a passage for the piece to the bottom of the glass, and for this interesting activities you need a really strategic thinking!

When you learn to play in Turn-Based mode - switch Real-Time mode and start true race for the same desired goal! At any time you can switch back to Turn-Based mode, to think carefully and then again back in the race.

Number at the top of the glass show the score of the game. Open Menu button (top left) can be pressed repeatedly. You can press the menu button in the center and/or at the edges (where they have brackets).

In the menu there are three variants of the game: Domino, Tromino, Tetromino (Tetris). Skill level is adjustable from 1 to the maximum achieved in any previous game.

The playing field will be cleared, if you shake! (Enable this option in the menu and adjust the sensitivity of the acceleration sensor. On some devices may not work.) For every shaking the player is fined, and this fact is seen in the records.

The game is dedicated to one of favorite rock bands of the author - Creedence Clearwater Revival!

UPDATE:
Previous version of this game is unavailable. New version of this tetris puzzle is released as Cool Levitation! View attachment colevit.apk [1,2 mb]
Google Play page https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=natalypuzzle.colevit

I ask everyone who liked the earlier version to download and vote for the new.
Thanks!

Last edited:

nexoworks

Mar 31, 2014
I always liked tetris and different implementations of it. Yours also pretty interesting. I can suggest to others. Only one critic: Change the background color. its difficult to look dark blue screen all the time

JZY

Mar 25, 2016
Hi, vadimrm! Excellent animation realized when full string is erasing! Two small improvement suggestions - please localize text on menu buttons, in my Russian language localized phone the menu was in English by default. An when player pressed hardware Back button, the game shows menu buttons for a few seconds and the activity automatically destroys. So the player could not select from menu anything.

vadimrm

Sep 27, 2013
Moscow
www.vmgames.com
hi, vadimrm! Excellent animation realized when full string is erasing! Two small improvement suggestions - please localize text on menu buttons, in my russian language localized phone the menu was in english by default. An when player pressed hardware back button, the game shows menu buttons for a few seconds and the activity automatically destroys. So the player could not select from menu anything.
Спасибо, первое предложение не будет реализовано, т.к. я не читаю никаких сведений из телефона о владельце, это может быть неправильно воспринято администрацией гооогле плейя и меня заблокируют :)
По поводу второго - кнопка бак - попробую что-то сделать...