Xperia S Case show

Search This thread

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I just received this case in the mail. It took 3 weeks to be delivered from Ebay. Problem is i returned the phone because i needed the cash at the moment. So, i've got this case new in the package and no phone.

I'm in a giving mood and i'd love to give the case to a needy individual. Preferable someone who lives in the states as i'll be paying for the shipping charges. The first one (who lives in the U.S) to ask for the case in this thread gets it. You must respond in this thread. You must have at least 10 posts to be eligible.

Also, if you can afford a case of your own, please purchase one. So there you go. First U.S resident with at least 10 posts who responds in this thread gets it. I will send a pm asking for a shipping address to the first eligible person . Completely free of charge. My treat. :)

If you could hold it until a parent of mine goes to US on April 19th... The problem is that I don't have the exact adress yet. I just know it's a hotel in Vegas...

Sent from Xperia X10 Mini Pro using ICS by paul-xxx

Goobacks

Dec 17, 2009
Arizona
I just received this case in the mail. It took 3 weeks to be delivered from Ebay. Problem is i returned the phone because i needed the cash at the moment. So, i've got this case new in the package and no phone.

I'm in a giving mood and i'd love to give the case to a needy individual. Preferable someone who lives in the states as i'll be paying for the shipping charges. The first one (who lives in the U.S) to ask for the case in this thread gets it. You must respond in this thread. You must have at least 10 posts to be eligible.

Also, if you can afford a case of your own, please purchase one. So there you go. First U.S resident with at least 10 posts who responds in this thread gets it. I will send a pm asking for a shipping address to the first eligible person . Completely free of charge. My treat. :)

I would take it if possible please. Just got my white s so I need a case

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Sorel7

Mar 3, 2012
I've received my Nillkin Case. It fits perfectly, it's the same colour of the XpS (a friend of mine thought it was part of the phone :D)
The screen protector fit's very well too, it's the same size of the screen and if you don't align it perfectly it protrudes the screen.

_Hiko_

Aug 3, 2010
Nice

Attachments

• IMG_2012-04-02_133119.jpg
    IMG_2012-04-02_133119.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 253

Malner27

Aug 12, 2011
Just Got My official Sony case for the S

Its Made By Roxfit

Couldn't ask for a better case fits perfect and its not very noticeable

Any questions About it fire away

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Reactions: Nimche

Jazz Like That

Aug 27, 2011
Campbell, CA
I have a white S. I am a student and generally my phone gets passed into my friends hands. And generally ink marks get on my mobile but I can simply remove them with a normal 'pencil eraser'.

Now I want to get a case for it and I prefer white one. But then if ink marks get on the case then I won't be able to remove them that easily. And that will make my mobile look worst if the ink marks remain on the case. I wonder what color would be ideal (other than white) for a 'white S'.

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
I have a white S. I am a student and generally my phone gets passed into my friends hands. And generally ink marks get on my mobile but I can simply remove them with a normal 'pencil eraser'.

Now I want to get a case for it and I prefer white one. But then if ink marks get on the case then I won't be able to remove them that easily. And that will make my mobile look worst if the ink marks remain on the case. I wonder what color would be ideal (other than white) for a 'white S'.

Black!!!!!!

Fnkz

Feb 5, 2011
any idea on where to get this case ?

www dot nillkin dot com/En/ProductView.asp?ID=2409

seems to be crazy awesome but i cant find it on ebay :(

Fnkz

Feb 5, 2011
This should be it xxxxx[/URL]

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

:'(

Top Liked Posts