Wifi Tether TrevE Mod figured out

Search This thread

miguelberrios

Nov 22, 2008
Puerto Rico
:victory:Hi community,

After some trial and errors I finally figured out how to get Wifi-Tether from TrevE Mod working on my LGOG.

Download apk: http://www.4shared.com/mobile/1NM4caOi/WifiTether_TrevE_Mod_11_22_201.html

Settings:
Device Profile: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (CDMA/LTE)
Setup Method: Netd (master)
Enable Wifi-Encription (Checked)
Wifi-Driver Reload 2 (Checked)
MSS Clamping (Checked)
Routing Fix (Checked)
Disable Wake-Lock (Checked)

Feel free to contact me if it doesn't work for your LGOG, I can help you further.

Thank you and enjoy.

God Bless you all, be safe.

Miguel Berrios

Reactions: devo3d and I-IoLLoW

miguelberrios

Nov 22, 2008
Puerto Rico
I noticed on mines that when I stop using it for sometime it stops working. All I do to get it back is change the Wifi Driver Reload back and forth between 1 and 2. Hope this is useful to you guys.

Enjoy.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

Reactions: devo3d

devo3d

Oct 10, 2012
Huntsville
I noticed on mines that when I stop using it for sometime it stops working. All I do to get it back is change the Wifi Driver Reload back and forth between 1 and 2. Hope this is useful to you guys.

Enjoy.

I have my OG flashed to Boost and haven't added money in a few days because I couldn't download torrents but I will put some money on it to try it out...Have you tried to download "torrents" while tethered to your computer yet?

Whiplashh

Jun 29, 2012
Doesn't work for me on stock..

-Whiplashh

Sent from a Premium Xda app using the Flo Nexus 7.

seth g

Sep 18, 2014
Miguel and all who wish to chime in,

My Sprint LG-LS970 was rooted using Framaroot. I've downloaded the TreveE Mod you listed in your original post and have set up the settings as you have listed in that post as well. WiFi tether startsc with no errors but the SSID name doesn't show up in any of the wifi connections list on my PC or tablet. I suspect that the stock ZVC rom is the problem. I'm also running JB v. 4.1.2.

Would any one be so kind as to let me know what rom will allow wifi tethering to work on my phone?. I've also tried "WifiThether v 3.3-pre2.apk with the same results using the settings:

Device - Profile: Generic ICS/JB (wlan0)
Setup-Method: Netd-Ndc (master)
WiFI-Driver reload 2 checked
MSS clamping checked
Routing Fix checked

Thanks,
Seth G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :victory:Hi community,

After some trial and errors I finally figured out how to get Wifi-Tether from TrevE Mod working on my LGOG.

Download apk: http://www.4shared.com/mobile/1NM4caOi/WifiTether_TrevE_Mod_11_22_201.html

Settings:
    Device Profile: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (CDMA/LTE)
    Setup Method: Netd (master)
    Enable Wifi-Encription (Checked)
    Wifi-Driver Reload 2 (Checked)
    MSS Clamping (Checked)
    Routing Fix (Checked)
    Disable Wake-Lock (Checked)

Feel free to contact me if it doesn't work for your LGOG, I can help you further.

Thank you and enjoy.

God Bless you all, be safe.

Miguel Berrios

Enjoy.