[Q&A]KickDroid DNA

Search This thread

Jungsoowu

Aug 16, 2012
i experienced the same issue, but i found out it is because i never power cycled..... meaning i never let my phone die and would always charge it before it died.. so here is what i did ro fix that issue

1. use your phone till it dies
2. let it charge untill its back at 100% ( green light )( An charge it with the phone off )
3. once fully charged boot your device and repeat steps 1-2 again and it will fx the battery issue

Well, I tried that method but it seems that your suggestions doesn't work. I also tried deleting the batterystats.bin, but it still turned green when 90%. However, I found out that if you continue to charge the battery even if the LED turned green and the percentage was full, things would work properly. Besides, if you turn off your device(or reboot into recovery) when the phone told you that the battery was full, it can still be charged for a while(LED orange to green). Then turn on the device, the percentage would be correct.

I don't know much about the android so I can only tell you the phenomenons that I observed. Maybe my words are hard to understand. Sorry about that, I'm Chinese.

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Well, I tried that method but it seems that your suggestions doesn't work. I also tried deleting the batterystats.bin, but it still turned green when 90%. However, I found out that if you continue to charge the battery even if the LED turned green and the percentage was full, things would work properly. Besides, if you turn off your device(or reboot into recovery) when the phone told you that the battery was full, it can still be charged for a while(LED orange to green). Then turn on the device, the percentage would be correct.

I don't know much about the android so I can only tell you the phenomenons that I observed. Maybe my words are hard to understand. Sorry about that, I'm Chinese.

Well last night I experienced the same issue with battery saying it was fully charged on a booted Rom... but I booted to recovery and it said it was at 95% but I left it charging in recovery till it reached 100%. An after that I did some research and people over in the One forum experienced this and I think it's a bug

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saidmh

Apr 24, 2009
where can i find the recently opened apps ? or how to enable it, Thanks. appreciate for good ROM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

Kickdroid DNA

For the Droid DNA

Click link here>> [ROM][Sense 5.5][KITKAT] KickDroid - DNA || GSM Only || Very Fluid || <<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It's always best to thank a ROM OP in lieu of simply posting "thankyou".

z7e6jQa.jpg

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP.

z7e6jQa.jpg
    New build is coming along nicely :) there is a lot coming to the DNA Community

Looks like WiFi and service is working.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Of course cause it's @Zarboz kernel lol.