[Q] Cant boot to recovery

Search This thread

lujo_zgb

Sep 14, 2008
Zagreb
I have the CM 11 build from 10th May with the 3.4.0-g14fe8eb kernel.

I tried to update to the 21st May update, but the phone does not boot to recovery. I tried restarting via the quick boot app and while the phone is turned off, but when it turnes on, I dont get the sony logo, nor do I get the LED indication to press volume up.

Is the recovery missing?
I never had this problem and I have been tinkering with android for the past 4 years. :crying:

P.S.
I am running a windows 8.1 PC, so if some actions from the PC are needed, take this in consideration please. I know some programs have issues with win 8.1

Last edited:

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
I have the CM 11 build from 10th May with the 3.4.0-g14fe8eb kernel.

I tried to update to the 21st May update, but the phone does not boot to recovery. I tried restarting via the quick boot app and while the phone is turned off, but when it turnes on, I dont get the sony logo, nor do I get the LED indication to press volume up.

Is the recovery missing?
I never had this problem and I have been tinkering with android for the past 4 years. :crying:

P.S.
I am running a windows 8.1 PC, so if some actions from the PC are needed, take this in consideration please. I know some programs have issues with win 8.1

Flash the recovery again via fastboot method.
Recovery is not missing might have been corrupted.

Hit thanks if helped :good: