[CASE CLOSED][Q] Possibility for SuperSU Pro Flashable ZIP?

Search This thread

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
Is it possible to insert the SuperSU Pro Key to flashable SuperSU (maybe with a little bit modification in the script?) so whenever I flash it, it is in Pro version automatically? No need for separate installation...

Last edited:

Killwish

Jun 28, 2014
Hell
Samsung Galaxy M31
Is it possible to insert the SuperSU Pro Key to flashable SuperSU (maybe with a little bit modification in the script?) so whenever I flash it, it is in Pro version automatically? No need for separate installation...
Why do you want pro.... You can enable all pro feature with out having pro key..... Check settings... It has an option for this...

Reactions: Odlanyer22

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
Why do you want pro.... You can enable all pro feature with out having pro key..... Check settings... It has an option for this...

So true sir...
There's no reason to answer why would I go to pro when I can enable pro features for free,,, when I have already the key. :p
What really matter for now is, if it possible to flash 2 apk in just 1 flashable zip.

I think its possible (somehow)... but I don't know how to create flashable zip. Moreover, I really don't know how to create additional script (or what script to be added) needed to be used in order for key be installed too while SuperSU is being flashed.

Seems like, I what to learn on how to create script that will command to install SuperSU then the key afterwards. :p

If I'm not mistaken (as I am not a developer or what but a totally noob)... commands/scripts in a flashable zip are written in .sh file? :eek:

Killwish

Jun 28, 2014
Hell
Samsung Galaxy M31
So true sir...
There's no reason to answer why would I go to pro when I can enable pro features for free,,, when I have already the key. :p
What really matter for now is, if it possible to flash 2 apk in just 1 flashable zip.

I think its possible (somehow)... but I don't know how to create flashable zip. Moreover, I really don't know how to create additional script (or what script to be added) needed to be used in order for key be installed too while SuperSU is being flashed.

Seems like, I what to learn on how to create script that will command to install SuperSU then the key afterwards. :p

If I'm not mistaken (as I am not a developer or what but a totally noob)... commands/scripts in a flashable zip are written in .sh file? :eek:

There is no ne to do this...... Just select any apk file abd put it to /system/app folder and restart your device

biatche

Jan 19, 2014
Would like to further understand something from this too

(i do have linux background)

Technically speaking, what is a rooted device? Is it having the su binary available? Is that what it means?

But then, supersu says that it needs a 'rooted device'.. this is quite rather confusing. doesnt supersu provide root access to apps?

shadowcreeper_1

Apr 26, 2014
couldnt you combine the key and the app using lucky patcher or a diffrent method?

My device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (rooted)
Rom:AOSP
Carrier:At&t

Dont forget to thank me if i helped :D

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
There is no ne to do this...... Just select any apk file abd put it to /system/app folder and restart your device

No luck... I flashed the SuperSU then push the key to system/app but the key didnt install itself.
That is why I am trying to fig.out how can I insert the key from the flashable zip.

Technically speaking, what is a rooted device? Is it having the su binary available? Is that what it means?

But then, supersu says that it needs a 'rooted device'.. this is quite rather confusing. doesnt supersu provide root access to apps?

Not so sure, but a rooted device means having both the su binary and the root access manager (supersu)...?

couldnt you combine the key and the app using lucky patcher or a diffrent method?

My device:

I'll thank you if you could give me the procedure on how to combine the key. (Or if I searched for it for giving me an idea)... I havent used Lucky Patcher before. If I am able to combine the two in just 1 apk, then I might just replace the existing apk from the flashable zip so when I flashed it, its in pro version automatically. :D

shadowcreeper_1

Apr 26, 2014
No luck... I flashed the SuperSU then push the key to system/app but the key didnt install itself.
That is why I am trying to fig.out how can I insert the key from the flashable zip.

Not so sure, but a rooted device means having both the su binary and the root access manager (supersu)...?

I'll thank you if you could give me the procedure on how to combine the key. (Or if I searched for it for giving me an idea)... I havent used Lucky Patcher before. If I am able to combine the two in just 1 apk, then I might just replace the existing apk from the flashable zip so when I flashed it, its in pro version automatically. :D

ill do a little research on that, never attempted it myself but i hear you can and ive seen it happen

My device:

Last edited:

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
ill do a little research on that, never attempted it myself but i hear you can and ive seen it happen

My device:

Ah no problem...
Let me research for that by myself.
So far, giving me an idea nearest to what I want to happen is a big help.
I'll give thanks, then. :)

UPDATE:
According to chelpus(DOT)defcon5(DOT)biz ...that was an exception to the capability of Lucky Patcher. It cannot be patched when the apps are in two parts (apk and pro key)... :( Btw, still thanks to everyone who effort to helped me. :)

Waiting for one who can really help me out for what I want. :p

Last edited:

Killwish

Jun 28, 2014
Hell
Samsung Galaxy M31
Ah no problem...
Let me research for that by myself.
So far, giving me an idea nearest to what I want to happen is a big help.
I'll give thanks, then. :)

UPDATE:
According to chelpus(DOT)defcon5(DOT)biz ...that was an exception to the capability of Lucky Patcher. It cannot be patched when the apps are in two parts (apk and pro key)... :( Btw, still thanks to everyone who effort to helped me. :)

Waiting for one who can really help me out for what I want. :p
Brother I tried this and it works for me.... You have to restart after putting apk file to system/app folder

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Restart your device after putting apk to system /app folder

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
nthsfrn cels

Brother I tried this and it works for me.... You have to restart after putting apk file to system/app folder

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Are you really pertaining to "pro key" apk too or other apk file?
It works for other apk but didn't work for pro key apk (in my case)...
AND I am wrong for my term "push" when I did not actually push it, but rather flashed it...
I flashed it right after flashing flashable SuperSU.

I placed the pro key inside a zip file>system>app (Idk where that zip file originated)... then flashed it
(all via cwm recovery).

(Btw, that zip file is really meant to flash apk to system/app or system/framework if you are afraid to push.)
Then after that, "reboot system now".

Viola! Nothings happen, but to go to system/app (look for the pro key) then install it there then restart.
(It works after that.)

:(

Last edited:

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
OK bro I have made flashable zip supersu.
Its here
View attachment 2841612

It is super user 2.01 pro

Flash it with any custom recovery

OMG! :eek:
Downloading and try it ASAP... :D

It doesn't work. Maybe you just put the pro key inside the zip and you didn't even bother to modify the script so its useless. :(
Only free version will going to install in the end. :(

Last edited:

Killwish

Jun 28, 2014
Hell
Samsung Galaxy M31
OMG! :eek:
Downloading and try it ASAP... :D

It doesn't work. Maybe you just put the pro key inside the zip and you didn't even bother to modify the script so its useless. :(
Only free version will going to install in the end. :(

Not just copy pasted...... Sorry for that but now i updated file again...

Download again that file
this time 100% working :)

EarlyMon

Jun 23, 2010

Yes, exactly.

The problem is that people have adopted the term rooted to also mean access to the root of the filesystems, iow, the / directory. ("Just place this file on the root of your SD card," being the most common example of that usage.)

Anyway, with / access you can remount /system to rw instead of ro, and from there you can install the su binary (either in /system/bin or /system/xbin depending on how the dev made the installer).

The apk is simply the front end (user facing) management layer.

And then toss in the common Linux misunderstanding that's bled over to Android that su stands for super user. It doesn't, it stands for set user, but without arguments (the way most people have seen it) defaults to setting you to the root user.

As a Linux user, it might be just as well to think of the apk as your sudo access assistant, and to think of the grant/deny popup as analogous to confirming access with your password.

If you haven't already, install a good busybox (I prefer this one) -

Check out "BusyBox"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox

And then Terminal Emulator and look around just as you would on Linux.

Your filesystem layout will make more sense one you use the df and mount commands there.

Hope this helps. :)

PS - Also, a thank you for taking down the pro download.

Odlanyer22

Jul 8, 2014
Maybe you're unaware of this but i think you should remove this download immediately, you're givivg away the pro version for free

respawn

Let me be the one to apologize sir.
He just helping me out. But I do understand it too...
I really sorry!

And finally, it works 100%
All I want to know now is how did he insert the pro key. XD
So I can do it by myself anytime. :p

[CASE CLOSED]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK bro I have made flashable zip
    Its here
    UPDATED

It is super user 2.01 pro

View attachment 2841940
    Flash it with any custom recovery

Maybe you're unaware of this but i think you should remove this download immediately, you're givivg away the pro version for free

respawn
    So true sir...

My device:

My device: