[ROM][JB4.2.2] Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H Call - A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE

Your Opinion About This

• We Need More Firmwares and Help

Votes: 75 98.7%
  • No Need Your Help

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

SpPes

Jan 24, 2010
Bratislava
Hi Azam,
at first, thanks for great guide, I just want ask if it's possible add in settings the menu "Users".

Send from space....

ig_70

Jan 9, 2014
Dublin
1. The firmware is available to download, see the download folder. its there..
as far the stable and famous release is " A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates "

2. I just temporarily disabled donation. Now again enabled. You can try to donate if you like. :)

1. I tried that release - it updated immediately to 131112.
Bit dissapointed though... I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 which I recently updated to JB 4.2.2, and Samsung's firmware has many more features than Lenovo's... I also have a Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 - the dual sim features are slightly better on Samsung also.

I'm still playing with it - as promised, I will come with a full conclusions at the end of the week.

2. Still couldn't donate using the site (same message from PayPal) - so I sent the donation manually to that gmail address of yours that appeared.
Thanks again - and keep up the good work! Cheers, John

RamySaid

Jan 14, 2014
Error Download Rom

Hello Mr Azam,

I can't download this file "A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled by Azam.rar" please re upload file.
Thank you

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Hi Azam,
at first, thanks for great guide, I just want ask if it's possible add in settings the menu "Users".

Send from space....

Lets see lenovo's new firmware in future...

1. I tried that release - it updated immediately to 131112.
Bit dissapointed though... I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 which I recently updated to JB 4.2.2, and Samsung's firmware has many more features than Lenovo's... I also have a Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 - the dual sim features are slightly better on Samsung also.

I'm still playing with it - as promised, I will come with a full conclusions at the end of the week.

2. Still couldn't donate using the site (same message from PayPal) - so I sent the donation manually to that gmail address of yours that appeared.
Thanks again - and keep up the good work! Cheers, John

1. Actually these chinese Tablets are limited in advanced functions.. Hopefully we'll see some improvements in lenovo's next firmware release..

2. Got it.. thank you very much for the support..

Hello Mr Azam,

I can't download this file "A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled by Azam.rar" please re upload file.
Thank you

please recheck the link. Its on google's servers.. so download speed will be high..

chrisj22

Jun 6, 2011
Auburn, WA
Lets see lenovo's new firmware in future...

1. Actually these chinese Tablets are limited in advanced functions.. Hopefully we'll see some improvements in lenovo's next firmware release..

2. Got it.. thank you very much for the support..

please recheck the link. Its on google's servers.. so download speed will be high..

so i just got one of these and rooted it and did the update it had on it, now ill it does is says System UI Has Stopped And will never show the main screen, i tried this and followed the video instructions to a T and they do not work i do have the A3000-F model though, is there anyway to reflash the Wi-Fi Only original 4.2.1 software?

Johannes85

Jan 16, 2014
Lenovo A3000-H mini usb problems

Hi there. I did the jb lenovo a3000-h call fused update successfully and everything was working 100℅ for a month or two and now my mini usb isnt working at all except when charging. I tried using different usb devices (usb mouse ext) and different computers and still debugging mode isnt working (mounting) Plz help. Dont know what to do anymore. My email is geldenhuys1985@gmail.com

egyption_prince

Jan 18, 2014
help please for 4gb one

Hi i make evry thing and it work fine but I got a major problem thats I have 4gb version and I can't move apps to exsdcard there is no option for this any help please please

Daft*mau5

Feb 28, 2011
Cairo

actually the download fails every time, the last trial of mine flunked on the last megabyte, looks like the file is corrupted, please check the integrity of the archive and upload it to another service (if you could let it be a torrent service).

Last edited:

volcano_c

Jan 19, 2014
Reverse camera

Hi Azam

Problem

After installing the ROM A3000 tablet camera is reversed softwares like yahoo and viper but But the main application software and skype camera is not the problem

Please Help

Thanks

Last edited:

soly selim

Jan 19, 2014
fring vidio call problem

thank you for your help in advance

and thank you Mr Azam for all your work

with the firmware 20130909 I also find an issue with the vidio calling in fring , no one can see the vidio i send throught my camera either the front or the rear , while I can see the vidio send to me from the other calling parity

also is the app called "any radio" is the sutable radio app for the lenovo A3000-H ???

plz help me @sepok

thank you

Mr @azam426

Last edited:

josevivas

Jan 7, 2008
Madrid
Chinese bootloader, all my god....

Hello everybody,

i get an A3000H a few days ago, i will like to change the rom to this one from azam426, as here in Spain, the firmware is without call function also...

As he said, i will never touch the FORMAT button, but will like to do a backup from the NVRAM folder, (you never know) but heres the thing, when turn the tablet on to the boot loader it is in chinese....

Someboy can translate it from the picture or tell me if is there any way to tranlate it to english in my tablet, in a secure way with no problems?

Thank you all

helmuth

Jun 26, 2007
Hello everybody,

i get an A3000H a few days ago, i will like to change the rom to this one from azam426, as here in Spain, the firmware is without call function also...

As he said, i will never touch the FORMAT button, but will like to do a backup from the NVRAM folder, (you never know) but heres the thing, when turn the tablet on to the boot loader it is in chinese....

Someboy can translate it from the picture or tell me if is there any way to tranlate it to english in my tablet, in a secure way with no problems?

Thank you all
Hello,
in order to backup the NVRAM you just have to be rooted and use a root explorer. At this point you don't need to be in the bootloader.

Regards Helmuth

roroccat

Aug 8, 2007
Hello everyone, I took it and I'm delighted, enabled the phone .. for the price it really is a great product.
But I have a big problem.
I have tried in many ways but I can not find the solution. Enabling tethering, it always snaps as limited connection and I do not surf.
I use 3 ita, I tried to delete the 'apn, rewrite it manually by copying it from a s4 (which works perfectly) but to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea?

Giok

May 24, 2006
Medan
found no developer in Lenovo A3000

sometimes i am envy when i look at other tablet or phone, from the expensives one to cheapest one, that they have developpers.
lenovo had no luck to develop into kitkat, while others had. i once asked the lenovo website forum, but found that the answer was "you are so lucky to have jellybean, because for Lenovo was very rare to update os".

I used Lenovo A3000-H, do i have to sell it?

I'm thinking of Samsung, Mediapad....

hatemeid

Oct 28, 2013
Redmi Note 10S
sometimes i am envy when i look at other tablet or phone, from the expensives one to cheapest one, that they have developpers.
lenovo had no luck to develop into kitkat, while others had. i once asked the lenovo website forum, but found that the answer was "you are so lucky to have jellybean, because for Lenovo was very rare to update os".

I used Lenovo A3000-H, do i have to sell it?

I'm thinking of Samsung, Mediapad....

You have the optimum tablet with enough spec. It gives you all you want with it's almost chweap price...it is very very good tablet...you can go to any other brand but the price is diffrent...I think it is optimum tablet I have seeen....

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE : These Firmwares developed by Lenovo, not me.
    I am just helping people to take advantage from their Lenovo A3000-H by Giving small guides and resources.

Here is the Lenovo A3000-H Android 4.2.2 Firmware With the Calling Option..
    Flash Tool Inside the RAR Archive (If not found inside rar Archive, Just download it separately from Download Section)

Here is a Small Guide How To Install the Firmware (I assume you already Installed the Lenovo Drivers
    - See Download Section For Drivers)

** Short note to Install Drivers Quickly, Download the drivers package and extract it into a new folder in your desktop, open device manager and wait..
    - then switch off the tab, connect the cable to your computer and tab, device manager will show a new device something like MT65xx,
    - right click it and click " Update Driver Software, then select " Browse from My Computer " and Select the extracted Driver folder from your desktop, Click Next..
    - It will Install Drivers, If any confirmations asking " Do You Want to Continue " or " Do You Want to Install " Just click " YES "
    - For Windows 8 and 8.1, You must restart your PC in Driver Signature Enforcement Mode (Search on Internet how to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8). After Booting into that Mode, Follow above Instructions.

WARNING : DO NOT TOUCH THE OPTION " FORMAT " IN THE FLASH TOOL.
    IF YOU FORMAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TAB's IMEI NUMBER & WIFI MAC ADDRESS.

IMPORTANT : BEFORE YOU PLAY AROUND, IT IS BETTER YOU TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR " NVRAM " FOLDER FROM ROOT ==>> data ==>> nvram
    COPY THE COMPLETE " nvram " FOLDER TO YOUR SD CARD AND KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PC.
    THIS nvram FOLDER CONTAINS YOUR IMEI, WIFI MAC, SERIAL NUMBER AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATA.

1. Unpack the RAR archive to Somewhere in Your Computer (Me Extracted to a Folder in Desktop)
    (You will find 4 Folders Inside the rar Named : modemdb, SP_Flash_Tool_NEW, SP_Flash_Tool_OLD, target_bin)
    - Some Firmwares does not contain all the folders. So don't worry about that, Just the Important folder is target_bin.

2. Open " SP_Flash_Tool_OLD " Folder, There You Will Find a Blue Icon, Flash_tool.exe file

3. Double Click Flash_tool.exe (If you are using windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 Right Click the Flash_tool.exe and Run As Administrator.

4. Then the Flashtool will Open up.. There you can Find Lots of Options.. Be careful, Do not Click any other Options until u get a knowledge about that, otherwise your Device will be Ruined..

5. Now Click the " Scatter-loading " In the Top Right Corner of the Tool, then Navigate to the Extracted Firmware Folder, and goto the target_bin, there you will find a file named " MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt " Select that file and Click " Open "

6. Make Sure " DA DL All with check sum " option is Ticked

** NOTE : If " FAC " is not selected, please tick the FAC option and click on the name " FAC " it will give you file explorer to select the FAC file
    then select " FAC.img " file from the firmware folder. (This only applicable for A3000_A422_* and later firmwares)

7. Now Switch off the tablet, wait for 15 seconds And Prepare the USB cable, And Click " DOWNLOAD " (in case if you get any error messages when you click DOWNLOAD, then Please Click " FIRMWARE->UPGRADE " option) then wait 5 Seconds and Connect the USB cable to the Tablet. It will Start Flashing. A yellow Bar will appear, It will take 3 to 5 Minutes to Finish the flash Operation. Do not Disconnect until that. Finally A small Green Round Box Appear, That means Everything Success.. Now Disconnect the Cable and Start the Tablet

It will take Few Minutes to start the Tablet First time, So wait Patiently. After Start It will ask you to select the language, Select English or any language you want.. and Configre time and Everything.. Thats all.

Android 4.2.2 Latest Firmware With All Languages & FUSE Partition
    A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE
    Firmware Released on 27th January 2014..

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE FIRMWARE

انقر هنا لتحميل أحدث البرامج الثابتة حزمة.

OTHER (OLD) DOWNLOADS - IN THE FOLDER (FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY :p)
    CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER!

Latest Flash Tool : http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0lpbxp5fmuvpzu/SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1328.0.183.zip

Recovery and Gapps

TWRP Recovery and Gapps (OPTIONAL - ONLY FOR ADVANCED USERS :p)

** RECOVERY INSTALLATION ALSO SAME LIKE INSTALLING FIRMWARE. JUST LOAD THE SCATTER FILE FROM THE RECOVERY PACKAGE AND HIT DOWNLOAD! IF ANY WARNINGS APPEARS, JUST IGNORE THEM!

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL " FIRMWARE

Install this TWRP RECOVERY ONLY If You are Running " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY FOR " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " FIRMWARE

Install This GAPPS after Installing " A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G " Firmware and Recovery..
    ** Put the GAPPS Package on a Memory card and Install through TWRP Recovery

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GAPPS FOR A421

Check here How to Install GAPPS manually using Root Explorer..
    Note : Your Tab must be rooted before Install the Gapps manually..
    Extract the gapps zip package somewhere in your memory card using computer before copy.

Some Screenshots!
    a small note

I went to my country on vacation and I gave my precious Lenovo Ideatab A3000-H to my belowed younger brother as a gift. So I am going to take a long rest from this thread. May be later if I get a new tab I will provide support again, InshaAllah. Thanks for everyone for everything. Allah (god) bless you all. W.Salam.
    New Firmware

A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled

Now you can update from " A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE " to A3000_A422_009_020_131112_WW_CALL_FUSE " Directly

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8uBIECEYaqTWmRwS0lIcDFuSG8

Does this firmware include the "fused" internal storage partitions, a single 13GB partition instead of one 1GB for apps and one 12GB for other?

It Includes 1GB for Apps and 12GB For Files