Stuck in recovery mode? Please help !!

Search This thread

tuneboy2005

Nov 24, 2007
Hi,
I was on stock bootloader and stock OTA 4.03 ICS rom. I wanted to upgrade to jellybean rom from tegraowners. I am now stuck in recovery mode.
Here are the steps i did.

1) rooted my A500 succesfully
2) With the Blackthunder APX flash tool i flashed in auto mode the Skrilax_CZ V8 bootloader (with multiboot) also succesfully.
3) Then i flashed with ADB.exe the 1.8.1 Touch recovery image that also went well and succesfully flashed it.
4) Booted in recovery mode and wiped data.
5) Went to install from external zip the latest jellybean rom from tegraowners wich is ofcourse on my sd card.
6) It started to formatting my system partition ( i think it was on 7%) and then it suddenly restarts my tab.

Now the only thing i have is power + -VOL is my recover mode and power + +VOL is my other menu i have wich contain the fastboot menu.
From there i am stuck and don't know what else i can do.
I do have my UID number and SBK.
Here is a screenshot of what i have in recovery mode:

Thanks and hopefully someone can help!

Attachments

• A500.jpg
    A500.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

mrmazak

Jun 16, 2013
Blu Vivo XL
BLU R1 HD
You will have to do a "real" data format. And for more help with ROMs from "other" forums you should ask on those "other" forums.
You will find the moderators here do not condone those "other" ROMs.

rickdtweet

Sep 11, 2013
Perform a real format, then flash a ROM again (you'd better go to Tegraowners.com for more support), but if the problem persists then it may be a bad download, which means you have to download and flash your recovery again. However at TegraOwners you can also find the latest TWRP recovery.