[MOD][CM10 ONLY][L7] LG Optimus 4X Lockscreen (Flashable Zip included)

Search This thread

西村大一

Dec 7, 2012
Sagamihara\Tōkyō
Hi guys, here I present my first ever mod for Android, LG Optimus 4X lockscreen for our beloved LG L7. First off I want to start by reminding all of you that want this lockscreen is that IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID VERSIONS HIGHER / LOWER THAN 4.1.2. With that cleared right from the start, let's dive in to the mod. :victory:

The mod installation process is easy, but what is easy for the end user always is a pain in the a** for the devs.
The tutorial I used was
this one , and the tool i used to do the modifying was Virtuous Ten Studio. :highfive:

Credits are for the following developers: Senior Member Adi Aisiteru Reborn for the guide and Senior Member EVILISTO for creating the mod in the first place. :cool:

Some screenshots from my device

Screenshot_2014-06-08-22-42-31.png
Screenshot_2014-06-08-22-42-41.png

Remember, THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.1.2 so dont reply in the tread with youestions that ask if the mod works with 4.2.x, 4.3.x or 4.4.x. I am giving the answer now so you dont ahve to bother to answer. Please read the text under for the answer to the question

Since Android 4.2 it was introduced a feature called a Widget. This feature imposes another bit of code that replaces the lockscreen clock as it was known before 4.2 rolled out form AOSP and CM. That extra bit of code replaced the Lockscreen clock and added a Widget Pager, that is basically a launcher page where you can only put widgets and has different sorts of "special widgets", but with mods you can add any widget you'd like. :cool:

Instalation instructions are as follows:

0. Download the mod and save it on the SdCard or on the internal memory,

1. Reboot to recovery, (duh)

2. Mount /system partition,

3. Wipe /cache and Dalvik Cache,

4. Select the Lockscreen_O4x.zip file and flash it,

5. Wipe /cache and Dalvik Cache again,

6. Reboot and voilà, you have successfuly installed the mod.

Any questions you have post them bellow and i will try to answer them A.S.A.P.

Cya soon guys.

lean222

Apr 28, 2014
Don't work for me, I follow the steps and I had boot loop. I have a p705 running slimbean 4.1.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, here I present my first ever mod for Android, LG Optimus 4X lockscreen for our beloved LG L7. First off I want to start by reminding all of you that want this lockscreen is that IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID VERSIONS HIGHER / LOWER THAN 4.1.2. With that cleared right from the start, let's dive in to the mod. :victory:

The mod installation process is easy, but what is easy for the end user always is a pain in the a** for the devs.
    The tutorial I used was
    this one , and the tool i used to do the modifying was Virtuous Ten Studio. :highfive:

Credits are for the following developers: Senior Member Adi Aisiteru Reborn for the guide and Senior Member EVILISTO for creating the mod in the first place. :cool:

Some screenshots from my device

Screenshot_2014-06-08-22-42-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-08-22-42-41.png

Remember, THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.1.2 so dont reply in the tread with youestions that ask if the mod works with 4.2.x, 4.3.x or 4.4.x. I am giving the answer now so you dont ahve to bother to answer. Please read the text under for the answer to the question

Since Android 4.2 it was introduced a feature called a Widget. This feature imposes another bit of code that replaces the lockscreen clock as it was known before 4.2 rolled out form AOSP and CM. That extra bit of code replaced the Lockscreen clock and added a Widget Pager, that is basically a launcher page where you can only put widgets and has different sorts of "special widgets", but with mods you can add any widget you'd like. :cool:

Instalation instructions are as follows:

0. Download the mod and save it on the SdCard or on the internal memory,

1. Reboot to recovery, (duh)

2. Mount /system partition,

3. Wipe /cache and Dalvik Cache,

4. Select the Lockscreen_O4x.zip file and flash it,

5. Wipe /cache and Dalvik Cache again,

6. Reboot and voilà, you have successfuly installed the mod.

Any questions you have post them bellow and i will try to answer them A.S.A.P.

Cya soon guys.