[UNROOT][Stock TWRP Backups & Recoveries][2.61.401.3][ 3.12.401.3][ 3.23.401.1][t6ul]

Search This thread

DjTony90

Jun 9, 2013
Yes, Install TWRP in fastboot mode via "fastboot flash recovery (recovery file name).img"
then unzip downloaded backup folder (2014-04-18--09-26-29 KOT49H release-keys) and place it in SD Card/twrp/FA3APWG02523.
Then reboot to bootloader and enter into recovery from there. restore stock back from TWRP from here
Now boot up your phone and see if everything is working fine in your phone and you are able to use your phone such as calls/sms etc etc
If phone is working fine then again boot into bootloader and flash stock recovery via "fastboot flash recovery recovery_t6ul-2.61.401.3.img"
After this you need to enter into recovery from bootloader but this time method would be little different to enter into recovery unlike you used to go into TWRP/CWM Recovery. Once you hit power button in bootloader to enter into recovery then wait for the "htc logo" screen to go away. once its gone then press Volume Up button and power button simultaneous 4 or 5 times. You might see an error 5 times but ignore that and keep pressing Volume up button unless you see a Blue Stock Recovery Menu. if you see it then you have done it right. Here you need to wipe cache and do a factory reset and reboot system.
Now once you are done with above all, reboot into bootloader/fastboot mode and lock your bootloader via "fastboot oem lock"

Now you are on Stock Firmware and ready to take an OTA (if available) for your phone if everything goes right.
I hope now it clears everything and you would be able to do it easily

Important: If this works, then hit "Thanks" button in every post that I have replied you. LOLZZZ

first person in here that gave me so detailed instructions..... U ARE VERY GOOD PERSON! THANK YOU! i will let u know how it goes when i do it...

Reactions: Hazem99922

DjTony90

Jun 9, 2013
Yes, Install TWRP in fastboot mode via "fastboot flash recovery (recovery file name).img"
then unzip downloaded backup folder (2014-04-18--09-26-29 KOT49H release-keys) and place it in SD Card/twrp/FA3APWG02523.
Then reboot to bootloader and enter into recovery from there. restore stock back from TWRP from here
Now boot up your phone and see if everything is working fine in your phone and you are able to use your phone such as calls/sms etc etc
If phone is working fine then again boot into bootloader and flash stock recovery via "fastboot flash recovery recovery_t6ul-2.61.401.3.img"
After this you need to enter into recovery from bootloader but this time method would be little different to enter into recovery unlike you used to go into TWRP/CWM Recovery. Once you hit power button in bootloader to enter into recovery then wait for the "htc logo" screen to go away. once its gone then press Volume Up button and power button simultaneous 4 or 5 times. You might see an error 5 times but ignore that and keep pressing Volume up button unless you see a Blue Stock Recovery Menu. if you see it then you have done it right. Here you need to wipe cache and do a factory reset and reboot system.
Now once you are done with above all, reboot into bootloader/fastboot mode and lock your bootloader via "fastboot oem lock"

Now you are on Stock Firmware and ready to take an OTA (if available) for your phone if everything goes right.
I hope now it clears everything and you would be able to do it easily

Important: If this works, then hit "Thanks" button in every post that I have replied you. LOLZZZ

i place the backup into sd card in twrp folder but i go restore from twrp & it dont respond... it shows an EMPTY

Hazem99922

Jul 19, 2013
Tartous
farazhassankhan you are good man

i do what you say
the rom is very good but i relock the bootloader and it isn'h any update yet

but this rom is perfect
i have one problem
fingerprint dosen't work
i read about it and the problem because of the bootloader
but i can't fix it
man you are real friend
thx a million
and please and i'm sure you help me
thx

farazhassankhan

Feb 25, 2012
farazhassankhan you are good man

i do what you say
the rom is very good but i relock the bootloader and it isn'h any update yet

but this rom is perfect
i have one problem
fingerprint dosen't work
i read about it and the problem because of the bootloader
but i can't fix it
man you are real friend
thx a million
and please and i'm sure you help me
thx

Hazeem, I am glad that it worked for you. Yes, there is no Sense 6 update but soon the international HTC One Max will receice.
2ndly, to have your finger print scanner working, you'll have to "Lock" your bootloader. Currently it must be in "Relocked" state in your phone.
Please read and follow the instructions in this link and you can "Lock" your bootloader again.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47769994

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hazem99922

Jul 19, 2013
Tartous
Hazeem, I am glad that it worked for you. Yes, there is no Sense 6 update but soon the international HTC One Max will receice.
2ndly, to have your finger print scanner working, you'll have to "Lock" your bootloader. Currently it must be in "Relocked" state in your phone.
Please read and follow the instructions in this link and you can "Lock" your bootloader again.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47769994

i relock the bootloader but it not work

i will read and i will told you about this
thx my friend

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
my phone is s-on
i don'h know how to mak it s-off for start to fix the fingerprint
can you help me
thx

do not use command fastboot oem lock. this relocks bootloader and dont accept ota. (shows RELOCKED in bootloader)

you must use scotty123's method of locking&unlocking bootloader without htc dev. then, and only then will ota work( shows locked in bootloader)

Hazem99922

Jul 19, 2013
Tartous
Use this "firewater" guide to S-Off your phone.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49953753

i retry the oreder
its work but it was stop again on this image 1111.jpg

dannybuoy

Sep 17, 2010
Type adb shell, then su again.

The adb shell quit somehow and you were passing the chmod command to Windows instead of your phone. This happened to me too!

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
there a 2 methods for firewater, non rooted and rooted.

try the non rooted method. perhaps its not seeing your root su properly.

saratel-gsm

May 28, 2007
Hi thanks for your nice sharing
I turn on my phone and copy "2014-04-18--09-26-29 KOT49H release-keys" with all content inside (while i tested zip file) to "FA3APWG02523" folder under "backups" folder under "twrp" folder.Go to recovery and Restore menu but i can't see the file there.
Please help.i don't know what's wrong here.

PS:I use Version 2.7 TWRP.Also tried with diffrent recoveries.

farazhassankhan

Feb 25, 2012
Hi thanks for your nice sharing
I turn on my phone and copy "2014-04-18--09-26-29 KOT49H release-keys" with all content inside (while i tested zip file) to "FA3APWG02523" folder under "backups" folder under "twrp" folder.Go to recovery and Restore menu but i can't see the file there.
Please help.i don't know what's wrong here.

PS:I use Version 2.7 TWRP.Also tried with diffrent recoveries.

Did you copy it on Internal SD Card or External SD Card? You need to select appropriate destination (internal or external SD Card) in "Restore" in TWRP menu to let recovery see it.
2.7 TWRP is fine to restore this backup.

Top Liked Posts