[Q] No Sim Cards Detected : Xperia M Dual

Search This thread

justinmjs

May 14, 2014
San Diego
I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...

ansebovi

I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...
flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...

justinmjs

May 14, 2014
San Diego
flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...

Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....

ansebovi

Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....

bro 4.3 takes 15-30minutes to boot...just leave it aside for 30mins...

taktaz7575

Jun 6, 2014
m duAL

:crying::crying:Hi, I'm Kastvm ROM but the bus does not exist Duval Duval How do I install my ROM's Kastvm

Top Liked Posts