[PORT] Touchwiz Coming Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

J.K

Jun 13, 2012
Hyderabad
Hey Peeps! What up ? I Am going to PORT Touchwiz to Moto G, Well atleast i am going to try. I am going to start working as soon as Samsung starts rolling KitKat Update.Once it got booted i will create a thread in Android Development.

The reason for creating this post is to aware people about my work & Of course to grab some attention.

Why Touchwiz ?
Well, There are already some Manufacturers PORTs being Develop.So, I ended up this.

I might some help in Future ? With Tests,Logcats,Kernels,Boot,Etc......Are you up ?

Let's see how many people supports me..

Thank You!!

(Please don't hate me for Choosing Touchwiz,There's no other UI to Port :p

Last edited:

danny8

Just a quick design/typographic suggestion for you, friend: this post is not readable when someone is using the XDA Premium app with dark background settings. Your black font color does not contrast well with the app's background.

In order to reach a wider audience, you might want to remove the color-equals-black tags from your OP.

Good luck with your project...

Sent from my XT1045 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

B

bublz654

not going to be rude or anything but I just find touchwiz really ugly. it doesn't look nice

crazyjc81

Feb 22, 2011
London
Why would you pick the most ugliest version of Android to replace the beautiful vanilla version on the Moto G? Most Samsung owners who root their phones switch to AOSP based ROMs as soon as possible. And here you are trying to bring this monstrosity into your life? Why? Why? Why?

Just messing with you dude. All the best with the port.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Bazilli

Bazilli

Oct 3, 2011
Oulu
TW is the reason why i hate Sammy phones so much. Still i wish you good luck. :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
First of all, there is no reason for discouraging remarks to members who want to contribute to the community. If you don't like what they are doing, nobody is forcing you to flash it on your phone. Move along and get on with your day.

Secondly, we do not allow placeholder threads here. When the work is complete, feel free to post it. For this reason I'm closing this thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, there is no reason for discouraging remarks to members who want to contribute to the community. If you don't like what they are doing, nobody is forcing you to flash it on your phone. Move along and get on with your day.

Secondly, we do not allow placeholder threads here. When the work is complete, feel free to post it. For this reason I'm closing this thread.

Thanks.
    Hey Peeps! What up ? I Am going to PORT Touchwiz to Moto G, Well atleast i am going to try. I am going to start working as soon as Samsung starts rolling KitKat Update.Once it got booted i will create a thread in Android Development.

The reason for creating this post is to aware people about my work & Of course to grab some attention.

Why Touchwiz ?
    Well, There are already some Manufacturers PORTs being Develop.So, I ended up this.

I might some help in Future ? With Tests,Logcats,Kernels,Boot,Etc......Are you up ?

Let's see how many people supports me..

Thank You!!

(Please don't hate me for Choosing Touchwiz,There's no other UI to Port :p
    Why would you pick the most ugliest version of Android to replace the beautiful vanilla version on the Moto G? Most Samsung owners who root their phones switch to AOSP based ROMs as soon as possible. And here you are trying to bring this monstrosity into your life? Why? Why? Why?

Just messing with you dude. All the best with the port.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app