Please !urgent help mobile system deleted!!:( pls

Search This thread

Hamza09

Aug 24, 2014
I AM A NOOB IN THIS STUFF . DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT ONLY ROOTING.

Im Done .. my Life Ends...
I had A Samsung Galaxy S4 ,
Samsung Galaxy s4
Model = GT-19500
badband = I9500XXUEMJ8
Kernel ,
3.4.5-1938685
Oct 21 Monday 2013
Build Number
JSS15J.I9500XXUEMJ8
SELINUX STATUs
Enforcing
SEPF_GT-I9500_4.3_0024

It was rooted. recently I tried Adding A ROM for the first time .. Using CWM .. I Followed the steps Mentioned On A Perticular Website ... I dont know whether i can share links here or something....But I guess It Wont help.. Unless I post the link.. Or wait Let me Copy the Rom file mentioned Their To Download and yea I Tried to Update my Andriod 4.3 With Kitkat. . .Rom Of S5. [ Or thats What i wanted to do ]

Rom Link
"CANT ADD URL"
I used Recovery Of Clockward Mod.
Added that Exe File in My Phone. Use Recovery mod [Home+vol up + Lock ] Went their
First noidbackuped and then added Custom Rom. Now Everything was done . I Reeboted . My devide got Bootlooped.. And The Things Went worse when I tried to Finish The bootloop [Stuck at Samsung] by

Perform a full clean-up of the device (This will delete all apps and their settings and game progress). For this:
Select Wipe data/Factory reset, then select Yes on the next screen to confirm factory reset (screenshot).
Select Wipe Cache Partition, then select Yes on the next screen to confirm wiping cache.

it Didnt work .. So I Tried to Restore my Rom .. .Just Went In Back up restore and selected the backed up .rom and Stilll device Softbricked.
Then What i did was Completly ****. I just Was In like Blank Mind . So I FORMATTED MY WHOLE PHONE INCLUDING SYSTEM AND SDCARD0 .. And there , Now I have Nothing but just A CWN RECOVERY MOD ACCES+ ODIN DOESENT RECOGANIZE MY DEVICE IN DOWNLOADING MOD OR ANY .. And when i Try To turn on It just Do Nothing .. And after giving First Samsung GT-I9500 Screen it Just Goes black.. Obv without any System.. So the Problem here is ..
I tried To download my Firmware and Added it in ext Card. And Tried to Install it using Cwm but it was a Odin File..
Please help me How to Restore My Rom .. Or just tell me where to download a suitible custom rom for my Phone .. ? What Number [Model] to check...
All i can Access is to add a Rom in My Sd card and Use Cwm To Install it ..Please Help me . I will really Appreciate it . PLEASE. My Phone.....
I know xda developers Can only Help me .. This Is my last resort...
I KNOW I SUCK IM A NOOB I SHOULDNT TRY THIS STUFF .. But Now i did it. .

michaels4

Aug 19, 2014
If it is still under warranty go to a Samsung service center and act dumb. Tell them something like "I was listening to music and it did that"
Its your last resort

Hamza09

Aug 24, 2014
If it is still under warranty go to a Samsung service center and act dumb. Tell them something like "I was listening to music and it did that"
Its your last resort

isnt There a way ? To Just Install Rom ? I can still acess CWM And If Someone Can tell me A Appropriate Rom File .zip for my Cellphone Ill download it , Add it in Sd card and Then Use CWM To Install that rom ? Its quite Possible ? Please ? Anyone ? help ?

-Ric-

Sep 9, 2012
Lisboa
you can't use download mode but you can still enter recovery? that's pretty weird... are you sure you're trying correctly? are the drivers properly installed and stuff? if it still doesn't work, then go to this section of the forum: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/i9500-develop there you will find plenty of roms you can flash with CWM recovery

Hamza09

Aug 24, 2014
you can't use download mode but you can still enter recovery? that's pretty weird... are you sure you're trying correctly? are the drivers properly installed and stuff? if it still doesn't work, then go to this section of the forum: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/i9500-develop there you will find plenty of roms you can flash with CWM recovery

I can enter Downloading Mod but The Problem is That There is No /0/System .. In my Mobile . So Computer Dosent Pics up .. I Deleted my sdcard/0/ .. Completely Using CWM so i can only access CWM ..

I can enter Downloading Mod but The Problem is That There is No /0/System .. In my Mobile . So Computer Dosent Pics up .. I Deleted my sdcard/0/ .. Completely Using CWM so i can only access CWM ..

Hi mate,

Lets go step by step.....

If you can get into recovery you can get into download...

1. Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time.

2. Release the buttons when you get the warning message.

3. Now press Volume Up button to confirm.

after you are in download mode lets flash a stock rom back in you can follow this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265477

or go to sammobile and get the latest one from your country

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

same one you had or newer ,

Another option would be ....

Take external sd out of your phone and use any posible adapter or device so you can use you pc to place a custom rom in....now place it back in your phone and from cwm instal the custom rom...

Reactions: [U$AMA]*

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
Stop panicing. This is basic rom flashing.

Just flash a custom rom from within cwm.

Its your last resort

I can see that you are a new member, but why would you even give him this advice? There is nothing wrong with his phone. Stop giving these advices because it only scares people.

Last edited:
Reactions: [U$AMA]*

[U$AMA]*

Jul 12, 2014

I can see that you are a new member, but why would you even give him this advice? There is nothing wrong with his phone. Stop giving these advices because it only scares people.

Allright my Phone Is Back .. But its only Lock Screen that works when i unlock it hangs and gives S voice Stopped working , xxxx stopped working this stopped working etc... ? Now how should i fix this problem ? please Im really thankfull For all of your advise.. i downloaded the Official Firmware From Sam Firmwares and used Odin and Did Intall everything. please ? Tell me what should i do ? now ..

michaels4

Aug 19, 2014

It is better to go to Samsung he might get a new s4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi mate,

Lets go step by step.....

If you can get into recovery you can get into download...

1. Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time.

2. Release the buttons when you get the warning message.

3. Now press Volume Up button to confirm.

after you are in download mode lets flash a stock rom back in you can follow this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265477

or go to sammobile and get the latest one from your country

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

same one you had or newer ,

Another option would be ....

Take external sd out of your phone and use any posible adapter or device so you can use you pc to place a custom rom in....now place it back in your phone and from cwm instal the custom rom...

Its your last resort