+++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

Search This thread

aestibar

May 24, 2009
Vancouver, WA
I'm having troubles with the download link as well. Anyone else have a different link?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

caspersfi

Apr 12, 2011
West Virginia
Morning guys, awesome ROM. Does anyone know of a transparent status bar mod that will work with this ROM? That was something I liked about MIUI and looked all thru the settings and didn't see it here.

Thanks

trebb

Mar 26, 2011
DC
Anyone else having problems with the MIUI camera? It force closes whenever I switch it in the liquid app

trebb

Mar 26, 2011
DC
On any ROM I run, when I try and video chat the mic isn't working. I have no idea why. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delete this, thanks
    FWIW, cjen's modified, so-called liquid 3.2 remastered is not the original rom. I have the original unmodified liquid 3.2 if anyone is interested. Let me know.
    Wtf I just realized you can swipe individual notifications out to clear them... That's bad ass! Merry Xmas errybody lol
    Just a friendly plug for this ROM. I've been using it since last November. I'm STILL using it. I flash my ROMs a lot until I find something I like. This has been fantastic and stable in every way. I've tried a couple others since then but keep coming back to this one. I hope I find something as awesome for my next phone.
    Does the Amazon market app work? I have TON of the free apps, and would hate not to get access to them.

Any other quirks that users have found?

Thanks in advance :)

Mines working so far.

The blue is really nice especially since I use the neon SwiftKey keyboard (its mostly blue with purple)

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App