[MOD][XXKQB]Swipe to Remove Notifications

Search This thread

Charmed :)

Mar 27, 2011
Hi all. I have a little problem. I flashed swipe for my stock rom, but it gives FC, and now I dont have any status bar and my incoming call screen doesn't work.

My CWM recovery is not working and Titanium backup is not fixing the problem either.

So,can someone tell me or have some flashable zip of original non swipe status bar, it would save me reflashing the rom and loosing half day doing it :)

doitch

Mar 6, 2012
Ferrara
Hi!
I've tried to flash either BroodRom and Stock version of this mod and always i loose my status bar...I've BroodRom Business Ed. V.1.2
What's the problem? :confused:

Thanks
Bye!!

davevanoerle

Oct 27, 2012
Netherlands
Hi!
I've tried to flash either BroodRom and Stock version of this mod and always i loose my status bar...I've BroodRom Business Ed. V.1.2
What's the problem? :confused:

Thanks
Bye!!

Maybe you do not have the right baseband or Deodexed your phone?.. Or you used the wrong Recovery thingy..

Sent from my GT-i9001 using xda premium
- Dave

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I have Ported swipe to remove notifications for the I9001,
    It's similar to the ICS one, thanks to hansip87 for his Porting guide :)

I have created a CWM package, just flash it via FeaMod Recovery, (stock recovery might work, haven't tried it)
    the phone will take quite some time to bootup after installation, don't worry :)

Remember you require XXKQB deodexed firmware, So deodex before trying this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGp...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MMm4clPvDKa5ZylOiPvUveI=

EDIT: tweaked the animation's slightly in (2), will be easier to swipe with the thumb now.you'll notice that swiping left will be easier, than swiping right, cause our thumb doesn't move in a linear motion while swiping right (if you are right handed) this can be tweaked.

Please let me know which one works the best or if they need to be tweaked more.

EDIT:Added Package for Moon ROM v4.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQN...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MLdqyRxI0qOBOQqSwbLsC_M=

EDIT: Added package for BroodRom.

EDIT:Set the packages to half swipe, this means you have to swipe from one edge to the center or slightly ahead.

If you liked this Mod then please press the thank's button :)
    Build a completely ICS-themed version (without 13-toogles-mod), here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1ipi3ynmitt7iq
    It's a MOD to clear notifications from the status bar by swiping (like ICS).
    ICS theme with this mod will be great.

but gotta find the perfect swipe setting first :)

please test it and let me know.
    I replaced the entry, cause i couldn't compile when i added a different hex code would have trouble with the sswith not defined,
    so i compared my StatusBarService.smali with the captivate and found out that that static field was missing, so i decided to replace it with the clearnotification.

yup i spent hour's and hour's like a mad man comparing diferent smali files :)