2 new Gameloft games coming in the next month.... Nova 3 & Asphalt 7

Search This thread
As the title states. 2 new GL games coming soon. I have inquired to GL is they will be Xperia PLAY optimized and of course been waiting a week for Nova 3 and 2 days for Asphalt 7 without a peep from GL.... no surprise their customer service skills blow.... still its 2 new GL games.... heres to them hopefully being Xplay optimized and to not sucking

Reactions: UndisputedGuy

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
I wouldn't doubt that they're Xperia Play Optimized. While the quality is iffy, they've at least been somewhat diligent about trying to support the Xperia Play. My only worry is this horrible habit Gameloft's recently gotten into where they suck 5-40MB off the phone storage as "data" so that we can't move to the SD card (at least, not without going through partitioning hell)... that's murderous for a phone like ours that has 400MB.

Personally, what I wanna see is Max Payne, Monster Shooter and Stellacept Online in my database :)

Last edited:
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

NOVA 3 is supposed to drop any day now. Since Asphalt 7 is a GS3 launch title, I am sure we will see that at the end of the month.

I wonder if Rockstar has just forgotten about us Android gamers. :(

GetPatriotized

Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Can't wait for these games, they were the first games I played when I first got my Play

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

boxkillor

Apr 3, 2011
well i love nova since its a neat ripoff halo for mobile -> seeing it turns to crysis is even greater, but...how big are the chances that this game is not going to lag on our devices. after gangstar 3 and earlier MC3 lag updatecircle on-off, i dont that it will bring me fun instead of frustration. face it, its now like on pc, where good programming means **** instead of proper power devices to handle laggy codes.

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
Can't wait for Nova 3.

What the hell is happening with Max Payne ?! i've been waiting for that game for ages !

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I've got a bad feeling that these will take like 20mb each as data...

Sent from my R800i using XDA

brsingr

May 12, 2011
Alta Loma
Sweet I've been playing nova 2 and I love it...I've got asphalt 6, but ihave really played it that much...

On a side note, is getting MC3 throught GLs mobile store worth it? I've read on forums on MC3 that it still seems iffy and hard to play.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

TheCraig

Sep 3, 2011
Helloooooooooooooo
Sweet I've been playing nova 2 and I love it...I've got asphalt 6, but ihave really played it that much...

On a side note, is getting MC3 throught GLs mobile store worth it? I've read on forums on MC3 that it still seems iffy and hard to play.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

MC3 is unplayable for me, Controls suck and I went to touch controls. Don't play it much.

Red_Kop

May 18, 2011
Burnout...sorry I mean 'Asphalt' is the only decent Gameloft game in my opinion. It's the only one I still play today.

GetPatriotized

Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Asphalt 7

galaxy-s-iii-gaming.jpg

Reactions: sonicfreak360

Top Liked Posts