Played with the One!

Search This thread

xXxG0dzRAgexXx

Feb 24, 2013
Beltsville, Maryland
yeah he said some carriers one of the three carriers will release it first before the other ones but all will release it by the latest the 6 of april

I hope so, though all this talk about shortages and seeing a picture of a scuffed up One with the screen not properly connected with the body really scares me. Im making sure i buy my copy in the store after testing one out and making sure the one i get is 100% fine out of the box. I'd rather not have to go through the hassle of getting a new one sent to me.

Hardcore73

Dec 30, 2011
ATT

It says the phone is LTE compatible so I don't think there is a UK version and a US version. They should all have a LTE antennae.

Cool. Does the speakers sound clearer? Like omg this is better than the s3 and one x etc... lol

Does it get hot?

Battery life on att hspa+?

Jw cause im on att and i already preordered it through negri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I got to play with the international version. It was running on att hspa+ network.

Phone felt great. Physically amazing. Amazing screen. Big HTC fan for years even though I'm using a Galaxy device. The new sense is nice. Front speakers are legit. Blinkfeed could be a nice replacement for flipboard or pulse.

I'll def be purchasing. That is all. uploadfromtaptalk1361655286943.jpguploadfromtaptalk1361655298973.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
    A certain retailer where the Best people Buy electronics will be taking pre orders on the att and sprint versions on that same date mentioned above ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    uploadfromtaptalk1362770885297.jpguploadfromtaptalk1362770903954.jpguploadfromtaptalk1362770932306.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    While I like what HTC has done with the itunes backup thing, since im going from a iPhone 4 to a HTC One, Im still going to use iTunes. Its the only thing I like about Apple. It has an elegant interface and its fast on my PC. I still see myself using it over anything else because its great. If you could show me another music manager that is as aesthetically appealing as itunes by all means show me. :p Only problem i see is syncing my music on to my HTC One. I'm not a fan of cloud storage music since i have 21 gigabytes of music and that wont be very nice with a 2 gigabyte data plan since i listen to music everyday for at the least 3 hours.

To each their own, I always hated that craptastic piece of Malware.
    Could you give any detailed impressions about Sense 5 in terms of UI? I've tried to watch as many videos of the HTC One I can find to see what it looks like, but I'd like to hear some specific impressions. I liked parts of Sense 4 (black font on white backgrounds), but absolutely hated the green they used frequently throughout the UI. It appears that Sense 5 uses blue more, gets rid of the textures on the blacks, and sticks with the black/white combo.

Could you give your impressions of it? How does the threaded messaging UI look like? Are there still green bubbles? Phone+Contacts UI? Any details you can give would be welcome :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwZ_egj1w0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check this video out.. They show you the mesaging and phone app in this..

Tapatalkedddd...!!!!!