[FIX] Green tint photo when using Camera with flash (Android 4.2.2 Sense 5)

Search This thread

vua777

Jun 13, 2005
Can't believe that hTC have no fix for this software bug since 1st JB 4.1 update, unacceptable for hTC's service!

greentint%20JB.jpg

After some boot loop, I now have the correct pair of files (libnvmm_camera.so & camera.tegra.so) that make the camera work perfect now on Sense 5, no more green tint or conflict (at least for me, ROM MaximusHD 21).

I have made a CWM recovery zip file, please backup your rom before install.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...en_tint_camera_OneX_Android_4.2.2_Sense_5.zip

Note:

- If you install other camera mod tweak (no compress jpg..) after this fix may cause boot loop or green tint, just reflash this fix (you will lose the tweak or you may ask the tweaker make another version using this pair of file).

- HDR and slow motion dispared

I hope to hear good report from you.
Cheer.

Last edited:

HebeGuess

May 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Used to be a victim of this issue, solved by using qbus00's patch on Sense 4 Android 4.1.

My problem solved after sending my phone to RMA due to motherboard problems. They swap for a new motherboard so came another camera module.

Below was just my speculation:-
The issue might possibly caused by assembly line's mistake by mixing same specs but different variant of camera modules together. I reckon HTC was aware of this but cannot find a feasible solutions for it (unable to track), thus they remain silent.

stootie

Sep 6, 2008
Hi !

Good working on ARHD 31.0 work fine thanx, thanx and thanx very good job man. :good:

stootie

Sep 6, 2008
Hi !

Working fine on Blade Elite 2.0 beta 1 sense 5 !

PS : Yes HDR and slow motion dispared ! ansd is not normal !!!

stootie

Sep 6, 2008
Hi Any update for this Nice mod because the slow camera dispared with this tweak résolve problème please !
Thanx man

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One X avec Tapatalk

Last edited:

cowboysgz

Nov 10, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F4 (Munch) / Redmi K40s
Can't believe that hTC have no fix for this software bug since 1st JB 4.1 update, unacceptable for hTC's service!

greentint%20JB.jpg

After some boot loop, I now have the correct pair of files (libnvmm_camera.so & camera.tegra.so) that make the camera work perfect now on Sense 5, no more green tint or conflict (at least for me, ROM MaximusHD 21).

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...en_tint_camera_OneX_Android_4.2.2_Sense_5.zip

Note:

- If you install other camera mod tweak (no compress jpg..) after this fix may cause boot loop or green tint, just reflash this fix (you will lose the tweak or you may ask the tweaker make another version using this pair of file).

Cheer.

Can I install this if I'm on stock rom? Like I just unlock bootloader and flash a recovery and then just flash this? I bought my X+ a week ago and updated to 4.2.2 and just tried taking a pic at night with flash and I get this green picture too, thanks. :/

cowboysgz

Nov 10, 2013

greentint%20JB.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Note:

Cheer.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I was sad already because it had only been 5 days since I bought my One X+ and I didnt wanna temper with it but green tint in pictures was just a big no no. Flashed your zip and done! THANKS AGAIN!

cowboysgz

Nov 10, 2013
Used to be a victim of this issue, solved by using qbus00's patch on Sense 4 Android 4.1.

My problem solved after sending my phone to RMA due to motherboard problems. They swap for a new motherboard so came another camera module.

Below was just my speculation:-
The issue might possibly caused by assembly line's mistake by mixing same specs but different variant of camera modules together. I reckon HTC was aware of this but cannot find a feasible solutions for it (unable to track), thus they remain silent.

where you on sense 4 or sense 4+ when you solved it? I have a One X+ AT&T version and also have green tint.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

greentint%20JB.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Note:

Cheer.
    Hi !

Good working on ARHD 31.0 work fine thanx, thanx and thanx very good job man. :good:

Thanks for your confirmation mate!